Sex Scandal in California Preschool Highlights School’s Negligence (VIDEO)
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | February 12, 2013 1:19 PM EST
Overall lack of supervision and an improper teacher-child ratio. Had these factors been properly filled up, the sex scandal that rocked the community and parents of children studying at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School in California may not have happened.
But then again, when the same school had been found to have been earlier cited for "at least one sexual incident that involved young students" by the California Department of Social Services, one can perhaps just assume that administrators in this school are not that serious in taking care of young children, not to mention giving them the best possible education.
Last week, the First Lutheran Church of Carson School figured in a highly publicized stunt when it announced it will be shutting down its services to the public. But a father went public to say that the school's young students had been engaging in oral sex. It has been found that a five-year-old girl had given oral sex to at least two young boys, both aged four.
Richard McCarthy, father of one of the boys, told Eyewitness News that his four-year-old son had "often received oral sex at school" from the young girl.
"It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom, and it went down out on the playground," he said.
Apparently, the little girl had seen the act being done by another girl to another boy. To say that she saw the act as normal was an understatement.
"I said, 'Where did you see this? How did you know that this was something to do? 'She said, 'I saw another little girl do it.' I said, 'Well, where?' 'Here at school.' 'When?' 'During nap time,'" the five year old's mother told Eyewitness News.
Mr. McCarthy along with other parents plan to sue not only the school's administration but as well as that of First Lutheran Church.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- MH17: Separatist Soldier Holds Aussie Reporter at Gun Point
- Australia Asked National Media to Suppress Multi-National Corruption Case: WikiLeaks
- UK Asks NATO to Stand Up to Russia
- U.S. ‘Defends’ Israel for ‘Disgraceful’ Attack on UN School in Gaza that Killed 15
- Gold in China: 127-Tonne Gold Reserves Tapped in Xinjiang
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff