PS4 Games to Expect? LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm, KillZone, other Next-Gen Projects
By Gilda Galang | February 12, 2013 1:14 PM EST
With a little over a week to go before the big reveal of the PlayStation 4, game developers are also starting to tease the public of their games, which may come out with the PlayStation 4.
According to Digital Trends, Orbis-the potential name for PlayStation 4-may be coming out with games from developrs Killzone, MotorStorm, and LittleBigPlanet.
New announcements also include a potential sequel to Project Gotham Racing, reports Metro. According to reports, Paul Rustchynsky, the director for Evolution Studios, mentioned that collaboration with Bizarre Creations, as well as 120 people in Cheshire studio may be gearing up for the said sequel.
MotorStorm is also a title that's being thrown around alongside the PlayStation 4, as per Evolution Studios directo's Twitter announcement highlighting Sony's event.
Media Molecule, creator of LittleBigPlanet, has also given a teaser announcement to an undisclosed project, which, according to Metro, may be a separate project from the rumored sequel for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed from Sumo Digital.
This new game, according to EuroGamer, may have a nod at Toyah Wilcox's 1981 video, but this is as far as Media Molecule is willing to disclose.
Metro also reports that KillZone may be a potential launch title for the PlayStation 4, with Guerilla Games announcing that they will be showcasing a short footage of the game during the big reveal on February 20.
Aside from KillZone 4, Guerilla Games may also release a new title, which the developers have once hinted on working at, which means a double release for the studio.
As if that wasn't enough, Quantic Dream also stepped forward with a potential PlayStation 4 game called Singularity after it registered the singularityPS4.com domain, reports The Examiner. Quantic Dream is the creator behind The Beyond: Two Souls, which is currently still being developed and slated to be launched exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
IGN also lists possible PlayStation 4 games, including Next-Gen Call of Duty, Bethesda Next-Gen Project, Ready at Dawn Next-Gen, a Naughty Dog project, and Square-Enix "Luminous" Games.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James