PS4 Games to Expect? LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm, KillZone, other Next-Gen Projects
By Gilda Galang | February 12, 2013 1:14 PM EST
With a little over a week to go before the big reveal of the PlayStation 4, game developers are also starting to tease the public of their games, which may come out with the PlayStation 4.
According to Digital Trends, Orbis-the potential name for PlayStation 4-may be coming out with games from developrs Killzone, MotorStorm, and LittleBigPlanet.
New announcements also include a potential sequel to Project Gotham Racing, reports Metro. According to reports, Paul Rustchynsky, the director for Evolution Studios, mentioned that collaboration with Bizarre Creations, as well as 120 people in Cheshire studio may be gearing up for the said sequel.
MotorStorm is also a title that's being thrown around alongside the PlayStation 4, as per Evolution Studios directo's Twitter announcement highlighting Sony's event.
Media Molecule, creator of LittleBigPlanet, has also given a teaser announcement to an undisclosed project, which, according to Metro, may be a separate project from the rumored sequel for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed from Sumo Digital.
This new game, according to EuroGamer, may have a nod at Toyah Wilcox's 1981 video, but this is as far as Media Molecule is willing to disclose.
Metro also reports that KillZone may be a potential launch title for the PlayStation 4, with Guerilla Games announcing that they will be showcasing a short footage of the game during the big reveal on February 20.
Aside from KillZone 4, Guerilla Games may also release a new title, which the developers have once hinted on working at, which means a double release for the studio.
As if that wasn't enough, Quantic Dream also stepped forward with a potential PlayStation 4 game called Singularity after it registered the singularityPS4.com domain, reports The Examiner. Quantic Dream is the creator behind The Beyond: Two Souls, which is currently still being developed and slated to be launched exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
IGN also lists possible PlayStation 4 games, including Next-Gen Call of Duty, Bethesda Next-Gen Project, Ready at Dawn Next-Gen, a Naughty Dog project, and Square-Enix "Luminous" Games.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight