Pre-Market Movers (AudioCodes, Allot, Nokia, Wendy's, Dreyfus, Zynga, Novo Nordisk, ARM Holdings, Elan Corporation)
By Sreeja V N | February 11, 2013 11:42 PM EST
AudioCodes Ltd, Allot Communications Ltd, Nokia Corporation, The Wendy's Company, Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund, Zynga Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, ARM Holdings Plc and Elan Corporation Plc are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Monday.
AudioCodes Ltd (NASDAQ:AUDC) advanced 7.74 percent to $4.73 in pre-market trading. The company announced Monday that it has been awarded an approximately $6 million project from a Tier 1 operator, which will be implemented in phases over several years.
Allot Communications Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) gained 4.10 percent to $14.47 in pre-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week low of $5.75, a 52-week high of $35.79 and a market capitalization of $1.04 billion.
Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) stock rose 2.46 percent to $4.17 in pre-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.63-$5.87 and a market capitalization of $15.24 billion.
The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ:WEN) stock advanced 3.78 percent to $5.21 in pre-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $4.09-$5.33 and a market capitalization of $1.96 billion.
Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund (NYSE:DHF) stock rallied 2.33 percent to $4.40 in pre-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $3.75-$4.70 and a market capitalization of $309.47 million.
Zynga Inc (NASDAQ:ZNGA) stock climbed 2.04 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading. Zynga reported fourth-quarter earnings and sales late Tuesday, revealing that the company earned 1 cent per share, or $6.9 million, on sales of $311 million last quarter. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expected a loss of 3 cents per share and $212 million in revenue.
Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE:NVO) stock declined 12.58 percent to $168.10 in pre-market trading. The company shares slumped after it said Sunday that FDA has declined to approve its 'new generation' insulin products - Tresiba and Ryzodeg. The Danish pharmaceutical company said FDA has requested additional cardiovascular data from a dedicated cardiovascular outcome trial, which the company said it does not expect to provide during 2013.
ARM Holdings Plc (NASDAQ:ARMH) shares dropped 3.01 percent to $42.21 in pre-market trading The company shares have a 52-week low of $21.64 and a 52-week high of $44.19 and a market capitalization of $20.03 billion.
Elan Corporation Plc (NYSE:ELN) fell 1.43 percent to $9.68 in pre-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week low of $9.37 and a 52-week high of $15.27 and a market capitalization of $50.83 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’