Music artists and fans gathered once again for another unforgettable evening at the 55th Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. During the prestigious event, the audience was captivated with the numerous stellar performances and awards given to the music artists who have worked hard and contributed to the music industry.
Let us all take a look at the 7 best moments that happened at the 2013 Grammy Awards.
1. Country singer Taylor Swift opened the show with a circus-themed performance of her hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Her performance ignited social media speculation that Taylor Swift chose the song to describe her recent break-up with One Direction member Harry Styles.
2. Jennifer Lopez had every male audience drop their jaws as she walked on the stage in a black Anthony Vaccarello dress that showed off her sexy figure and right leg. Jennifer's leg-showing stunt has also fired up social media comparison to Angelina Jolie's leg flash at the Academy Awards. Before presenting the "Best Pop Solo Performance" award to Adele, Jennifer Lopez even commented that she read this time the Grammy's memo on dress codes which reminded everyone of the controversial green Versace dress that she wore in 2000.
3. Another highlight at the 2013 Grammy Awards is the comeback performance of Justin Timberlake. The 32-year-old singer, who has been focusing on his acting career, proved that he still has his singing skills as he performed two songs with rapper Jay-Z. His fans are undoubtedly excited to get their hands on his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience."
4. Carrie Underwood showcased her powerful vocals at the 55th Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. She is also a big winner at the event where she received two awards for her single "Blown Away." Carrie took home the "Best Country Song" award as well as the "Best Country Solo Performance" award.
5. The Grammys stage was electrified during the "Bob Marley Tribute" performance. Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Sting performed "Could You Be Loved" and the audience was further amazed as Bob Marley's sons appeared on the stage and performed the music legend's classic reggae song.
6. Australian singer Gotye won the "Record of the Year" award at the 2013 Grammys for his collaboration with fellow music artist Kimbra on the famous song "Somebody That I Used To Know." The musical pair was obviously in awe when they received the Grammy award from legendary singer Prince.
7. LL Cool J not only did a fantastic job hosting the 2013 Grammys for the second time but the American rapper closed the show with a great rocking performance.
Take a look at the photos of the 2013 Grammy Awards Best Moments.