February 11, 2013 3:04 PM EST
Celebrity Couples Spotted at the 2013 Grammy Awards [PHOTOS]
Love is in the air at the 2013 Grammy Awards as famous celebrity couples attended the prominent event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Whether a presenter or a performer at the awards show, these celebrity couples just want to sit back, relax and enjoy the performances of numerous music artists that the show has in store for the audience.
Here are the 6 famous celebrity couples spotted at the 2013 Grammy Awards:
1. Recently married Justin Timberlake and actress Jessica Biel graced the show as the couple sported a suave and classy look. Justin wore a Tom Ford suit while his significant other looked stunning in a black one-shoulder gown.
2. Power couple and music royalty Beyonce and Jay-Z attended the show. At the 2013 Grammys, Beyonce only wanted to have fun and forget about the controversies she is currently involved in from her lip-synching scandal at the Presidential inauguration to the Illuminati-symbol flashing from her killer performance at the Super Bowl.
3. TV host and comedian Ellen DeGeneres arrived at the 2013 Grammy Awards with wife Portia de Rossi. Ellen together with Beyonce introduced the much anticipated performance of Justin Timberlake on the Grammy stage.
4. Sweet couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban posed for the fans and photographers on the Grammy red carpet before going inside and enjoying the awards show. The Australian actress looked gorgeous wearing a Vera Wang gown as she stood beside her country music star husband.
5. Reunited couple Rihanna and Chris Brown looked happy this time at the 2013 Grammy Awards after their ugly encounter in 2009 that caused both of them to be absent from the show. It looks like the couple forgot everything that has happened in the past as they cuddle up on the font row.
6. Casper Smart is one lucky guy to attend the Grammys with his sizzling hot girlfriend Jennifer Lopez. The 43-year-old actress and singer proudly showed off her sexy figure and right leg in the black Anthony Vaccarello dress paired with Tom Ford shoes, Jimmy Choo bag and Norman Silverman jewels.
Take a look at the photos of the lovely couples at the 2013 Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.