David Beckham Flies Against the Blizzard to See Victoria in New York Fashion Week
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:44 PM EST
There's a whole bunch of reasons to love David Beckham. He is an exceptional athlete, a thrill to the eyes, a doting father to four children and an extremely sweet husband to "Posh Spice." And just before Valentine's Day, he proves just how much of a sweetheart he is.
It's the New York Fashion week and a lot of designers are flying in to showcase their creations. Victoria Beckham, being one of the fast rising designers today, will once again display her collection in one of the most awaited fashion shows.
But apart from the excitement, Victoria Beckham expressed that she dearly wants her husband David Beckham to be there at the show. Luckily for Posh, blizzard or no blizzard, her wonderful husband promised to be at the event.
Last Friday, Beckham and his boy's flights were cancelled due to bad weather. But a fully devoted David showed up at 6 a.m. the following day to take any flight that was available. It looks like there was no stopping Beckham when it comes to supporting his wife's career. David and his kids managed to get a seats for a flight to New York but they were told that there's no guarantee that the flight would not be diverted.
"Victoria really wanted David, the boys and her parents at the show," a source close to David told Mirror UK. "He has been working really hard on his fitness with a team of trainers and is really ahead of schedule, so he was able to go out to the States. David didn't want to disappoint Victoria so decided he would do whatever he could to get there in time."
Apart from exerting all efforts to see his wife at the New York Fashion Week, David also teased his fans on Facebook with the latest photos of his H&M endorsement. The 37-year-old football player is also reported to appear on the H&M runaway to promote his underwear brands.
It looks like David is making the most out of his free time before he officially starts training with his new team for five months, Paris Saint Germain. The British athlete is said to start his official day on February 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff