David Beckham Flies Against the Blizzard to See Victoria in New York Fashion Week
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:44 PM EST
There's a whole bunch of reasons to love David Beckham. He is an exceptional athlete, a thrill to the eyes, a doting father to four children and an extremely sweet husband to "Posh Spice." And just before Valentine's Day, he proves just how much of a sweetheart he is.
It's the New York Fashion week and a lot of designers are flying in to showcase their creations. Victoria Beckham, being one of the fast rising designers today, will once again display her collection in one of the most awaited fashion shows.
But apart from the excitement, Victoria Beckham expressed that she dearly wants her husband David Beckham to be there at the show. Luckily for Posh, blizzard or no blizzard, her wonderful husband promised to be at the event.
Last Friday, Beckham and his boy's flights were cancelled due to bad weather. But a fully devoted David showed up at 6 a.m. the following day to take any flight that was available. It looks like there was no stopping Beckham when it comes to supporting his wife's career. David and his kids managed to get a seats for a flight to New York but they were told that there's no guarantee that the flight would not be diverted.
"Victoria really wanted David, the boys and her parents at the show," a source close to David told Mirror UK. "He has been working really hard on his fitness with a team of trainers and is really ahead of schedule, so he was able to go out to the States. David didn't want to disappoint Victoria so decided he would do whatever he could to get there in time."
Apart from exerting all efforts to see his wife at the New York Fashion Week, David also teased his fans on Facebook with the latest photos of his H&M endorsement. The 37-year-old football player is also reported to appear on the H&M runaway to promote his underwear brands.
It looks like David is making the most out of his free time before he officially starts training with his new team for five months, Paris Saint Germain. The British athlete is said to start his official day on February 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money