David Beckham Flies Against the Blizzard to See Victoria in New York Fashion Week
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:44 PM EST
There's a whole bunch of reasons to love David Beckham. He is an exceptional athlete, a thrill to the eyes, a doting father to four children and an extremely sweet husband to "Posh Spice." And just before Valentine's Day, he proves just how much of a sweetheart he is.
It's the New York Fashion week and a lot of designers are flying in to showcase their creations. Victoria Beckham, being one of the fast rising designers today, will once again display her collection in one of the most awaited fashion shows.
But apart from the excitement, Victoria Beckham expressed that she dearly wants her husband David Beckham to be there at the show. Luckily for Posh, blizzard or no blizzard, her wonderful husband promised to be at the event.
Last Friday, Beckham and his boy's flights were cancelled due to bad weather. But a fully devoted David showed up at 6 a.m. the following day to take any flight that was available. It looks like there was no stopping Beckham when it comes to supporting his wife's career. David and his kids managed to get a seats for a flight to New York but they were told that there's no guarantee that the flight would not be diverted.
"Victoria really wanted David, the boys and her parents at the show," a source close to David told Mirror UK. "He has been working really hard on his fitness with a team of trainers and is really ahead of schedule, so he was able to go out to the States. David didn't want to disappoint Victoria so decided he would do whatever he could to get there in time."
Apart from exerting all efforts to see his wife at the New York Fashion Week, David also teased his fans on Facebook with the latest photos of his H&M endorsement. The 37-year-old football player is also reported to appear on the H&M runaway to promote his underwear brands.
It looks like David is making the most out of his free time before he officially starts training with his new team for five months, Paris Saint Germain. The British athlete is said to start his official day on February 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy