David Beckham Flies Against the Blizzard to See Victoria in New York Fashion Week
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:44 PM EST
There's a whole bunch of reasons to love David Beckham. He is an exceptional athlete, a thrill to the eyes, a doting father to four children and an extremely sweet husband to "Posh Spice." And just before Valentine's Day, he proves just how much of a sweetheart he is.
It's the New York Fashion week and a lot of designers are flying in to showcase their creations. Victoria Beckham, being one of the fast rising designers today, will once again display her collection in one of the most awaited fashion shows.
But apart from the excitement, Victoria Beckham expressed that she dearly wants her husband David Beckham to be there at the show. Luckily for Posh, blizzard or no blizzard, her wonderful husband promised to be at the event.
Last Friday, Beckham and his boy's flights were cancelled due to bad weather. But a fully devoted David showed up at 6 a.m. the following day to take any flight that was available. It looks like there was no stopping Beckham when it comes to supporting his wife's career. David and his kids managed to get a seats for a flight to New York but they were told that there's no guarantee that the flight would not be diverted.
"Victoria really wanted David, the boys and her parents at the show," a source close to David told Mirror UK. "He has been working really hard on his fitness with a team of trainers and is really ahead of schedule, so he was able to go out to the States. David didn't want to disappoint Victoria so decided he would do whatever he could to get there in time."
Apart from exerting all efforts to see his wife at the New York Fashion Week, David also teased his fans on Facebook with the latest photos of his H&M endorsement. The 37-year-old football player is also reported to appear on the H&M runaway to promote his underwear brands.
It looks like David is making the most out of his free time before he officially starts training with his new team for five months, Paris Saint Germain. The British athlete is said to start his official day on February 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier