David Beckham Flies Against the Blizzard to See Victoria in New York Fashion Week
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:44 PM EST
There's a whole bunch of reasons to love David Beckham. He is an exceptional athlete, a thrill to the eyes, a doting father to four children and an extremely sweet husband to "Posh Spice." And just before Valentine's Day, he proves just how much of a sweetheart he is.
It's the New York Fashion week and a lot of designers are flying in to showcase their creations. Victoria Beckham, being one of the fast rising designers today, will once again display her collection in one of the most awaited fashion shows.
But apart from the excitement, Victoria Beckham expressed that she dearly wants her husband David Beckham to be there at the show. Luckily for Posh, blizzard or no blizzard, her wonderful husband promised to be at the event.
Last Friday, Beckham and his boy's flights were cancelled due to bad weather. But a fully devoted David showed up at 6 a.m. the following day to take any flight that was available. It looks like there was no stopping Beckham when it comes to supporting his wife's career. David and his kids managed to get a seats for a flight to New York but they were told that there's no guarantee that the flight would not be diverted.
"Victoria really wanted David, the boys and her parents at the show," a source close to David told Mirror UK. "He has been working really hard on his fitness with a team of trainers and is really ahead of schedule, so he was able to go out to the States. David didn't want to disappoint Victoria so decided he would do whatever he could to get there in time."
Apart from exerting all efforts to see his wife at the New York Fashion Week, David also teased his fans on Facebook with the latest photos of his H&M endorsement. The 37-year-old football player is also reported to appear on the H&M runaway to promote his underwear brands.
It looks like David is making the most out of his free time before he officially starts training with his new team for five months, Paris Saint Germain. The British athlete is said to start his official day on February 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports