Aliens: Colonial Marines, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 3D, Omerta: City of Gangsters: Top 3 Video Game Releases
By Gilda Galang | February 11, 2013 1:40 PM EST
The much-awaited Nintendo game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed comes to the shelves in 3D version, along with a survival game that has more coming up this year than what's set to be released this year and another game that may be worth a second glance for avid gamers.
Check out these newly released and set-for-release video game titles before hitting the stores for your own copy.
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Aliens: Colonial Marines presents an all new battle with the Xenomorphs in this survival game face-off with the human marines. Gamers can expect new breeds of aliens that would provide a horrific challenge. Expect the game to come to PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, according to GameFront.
Aside from the game, there's a lot more to look forward to with Alien: Colonial Marines with the release of four DLC packs this March, reports Joystiq. Entitled Bug Hunt, the DLC will have three new maps and challenges players.
Season pass holders can get a 50% off bundle of four. And on August, you're in for three new add-ons with campaign and multiplayer DLC.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 3D
You won't be disappointed by poor execution, as the fresh features include cool vehicle morphs (from cars to planes!) and impressive track designs that have not been lost in translation from the drawing board to the actual gaming experience.
According to NintendoLife, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed was even a surprise contender for best title, especially when you add the fact that it's one of the cheapest games available.
What's more, after the successful release of 930,000 copies before the 2012 ended, you can now expect the 3D version in stores this February 12.
Omerta: City of Gangsters
Expert gamers who have already played their share of tactical RPGs may struggle with Omerta: City of Gangsters, considering its rather dull combat missions.
What could have been a promising game wherein back stories of your chosen characters could have served as the foundation that would drive the game end up being overshadowed by slow pace of the game.
You're teased with a supposedly fun tactical game to build an empire of your own, but given a rather bare strategy game, the disappointment may be chalked up to poor execution
But if you're the type who wants to test all tactical games for himself, Omerta: City of Gangsters will be made available for PC, Xbox 360, and Kalypso, reports The Guardian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Xbox One News: EA Subscription Effective for Microsoft’s Next-gen Console; Forza Horizon 2 Announces 16 More Cars
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’