Kate Upton Snags Second 'Sports Illustrated' Cover
By Czarina Malleta | February 11, 2013 1:00 PM EST
She made her break when she graced the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine. Now, Kate Upton is in for the second time.
It looks like Kate Upton is a Sports Illustrated favorite. Although there would be a lot of other options for the magazine, they chose Kate Upton to appear on their cover for the second time. While most men are definitely thrilled to see her killer curves once again, some are saying that Upton is quite overrated.
A photo of the cover has already been leaked. This means that Sports Illustrated has officially delivered the cover.
For the coming issue, Kate Upton can be seen dressed in an unzipped eskimo jacket with only a bikini underneath. The backdrop was set in what looks like a chilly Antarctica with a caption that says "Kate Upton Goes Polar Bare."
In comparison to her Sports Illustrated cover before, a 20-year-old Kate looks more established now. Without a doubt, the model is a right choice to increase sales of the upcoming issue.
Kate Upton is now included in the list of women who have appeared several times in the sports magazine. Before her, models like Carol Murphy, Tyra Banks, Rebecca Romijn and Rachel Hunter. All in all, there are 11 models who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated twice.
According to Timothy Rapp of Bleacherreport.com, the Kate Upton's Sports Illustrated cover will be out on February 12. Kate Upton fans should definitely watch out for it.
After the big reveal, the American model excitedly posted a tweet about her recent cover. She said that she's been keeping it a secret for two months.
"We can finally talk about Antarctica!!!!!...Took us 2 months to thaw out," she posted on her official Twitter account.
Well, Kate Upton's career is getting better and brighter. Soon enough, she might be appearing on the big screen. Well that is, if she proves she's worthy of a script.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- UFC President Dana White Says He is Very Excited for Anderson Silva’s Comeback in January
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff