Micromax to Ring in Valentine’s Day with A116 Canvas HD Sales Debut
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 10, 2013 10:06 PM EST
Micromax's much-anticipated A116 Canvas HD phablet is finally set to hit stores on 14 February.
The company has announced the arrival of the smartphone on its website with a tag line "Colours can come alive", leaving another great gift choice for Valentine's Day.
The smartphone was speculated to makes its way to the market in the first week of its launch last month. There is no official word about the exact pricing of the smartphone. Micromax had earlier said that the upcoming device will be priced in sub ₹15,000 price range.
"Micromax A116 Canvas HD carries a very attractive price tag of INR15,000 (about $280) and brings value for your money, considering its features and specifications," GSM Arena wrote.
Regarding its specifications, the A116 Canvas HD smartphones will include a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280x720 pixel resolution, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, 8-megapixel camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera and a 2100 mAh battery. The device will also have support for 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS. Other internal specifications include 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66