BAFTA Awards 2013: Where to Watch Live
By drishya Nair | February 10, 2013 5:51 PM EST
The 66th annual BAFTA Film Awards 2013 are set to be held on Sunday 10 February, at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden.
The ceremony will be hosted by Stephen Fry and broadcast live on BBC One and BBC One HD at 9pm GMT. A special red carpet show of the event, hosted by Edith Bowman, can be watched on BBC Three at 7.30pm GMT. BAFTA's official YouTube Channel will also be showing the event live.
Brit Award-nominated and platinum-selling artist Paloma Faith will perform live.
For live updates on the award ceremony, keep an eye on the BAFTA Facebook page, while Twitter updates can be followed @BAFTA and @BAFTAGuru. Viewers can also share the best BAFTA moments with #EEBAFTAs, #BAFTACelebration, #BAFTATalent,#BAFTA Style, #BAFTASuspense.
Steven Spielberg's Lincoln has the highest number of nominations - a total of ten, including Daniel Day-Lewis for Best Actor, Tommy Lee Jones for Best Supporting Actor and Sally Field for Best Supporting Actress.
Meanwhile, the latest James Bond film, Skyfall, has bagged eight nominations - with Javier Bardem nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Dame Judi Dench nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role as spymaster M. The film has also been nominated in the categories of Outstanding British Film and Original Music, Cinematography, Editing, Production Design and Sound.
"We are absolutely thrilled Skyfall has received eight nominations from the British Academy. We thank everybody who has voted for Skyfall and all those who have contributed to the film's continuing success," producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said.
Other nominees for Best Supporting Actress are Anne Hathaway, nominated for her role as Fantine in Les Miserables, Amy Adams for The Master, and Helen Hunt for The Sessions.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family