Grammy Awards 2013: When, Where and How to Watch the Big Event Online
By Simi John | February 10, 2013 5:35 PM EST
The countdown for the 55th annual Grammy Awards nears its conclusion. The Grammy Awards 2013 will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will be aired on CBS at 8pm EST (1am GMT) on 10 February.
- Viewers who prefer watching the ceremony at home can stream the event live online from the official Web sites of the Grammys and the broadcaster CBS and the official YouTube channel
- To watch on a phone or tablet, download the Grammys app (only available on iPad, iPhone and Android 4.0.3 and above)
- Live updates are available on the Grammy Awards' Facebook page and through Twitter (follow @TheGRAMMYs, @GRAMMYsonCBS with these hashtags - #GRAMMYLive, #GRAMMYS)
A major highlight of the main event always includes live performances. And for the 2013 Grammy Awards, we will have Elton John and Ed Sheeran together for the first time. Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert will also give a combined performance at the Grammys.
Dr John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage and Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to legendary jazz pianist and composer Dave Brubeck. There will also be a joint performance by Travis Barker, Chuck D, Grammy host LL Cool J, two-time GRAMMY winner Tom Morello and DJ Z-Trip.
Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons and The Black Keys are also set to perform at the event.
The presenters at the ceremony include Beyoncé Knowles, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ne-Yo, Katy Perry, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Lopez, Tim McGraw, newly appointed Honorary Chair of the GRAMMY Foundation Board - Ryan Seacrest, Keith Urban, Ellen DeGeneres, Johnny Depp, John Mayer, rapper and actor Nas, Pitbull and Kelly Rowland.
Click here to take a look at the most outrageous and controversial Grammy fashion statements through the years.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal