Grammy Awards 2013: When, Where and How to Watch the Big Event Online
By Simi John | February 10, 2013 5:35 PM EST
The countdown for the 55th annual Grammy Awards nears its conclusion. The Grammy Awards 2013 will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will be aired on CBS at 8pm EST (1am GMT) on 10 February.
- Viewers who prefer watching the ceremony at home can stream the event live online from the official Web sites of the Grammys and the broadcaster CBS and the official YouTube channel
- To watch on a phone or tablet, download the Grammys app (only available on iPad, iPhone and Android 4.0.3 and above)
- Live updates are available on the Grammy Awards' Facebook page and through Twitter (follow @TheGRAMMYs, @GRAMMYsonCBS with these hashtags - #GRAMMYLive, #GRAMMYS)
A major highlight of the main event always includes live performances. And for the 2013 Grammy Awards, we will have Elton John and Ed Sheeran together for the first time. Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert will also give a combined performance at the Grammys.
Dr John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage and Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to legendary jazz pianist and composer Dave Brubeck. There will also be a joint performance by Travis Barker, Chuck D, Grammy host LL Cool J, two-time GRAMMY winner Tom Morello and DJ Z-Trip.
Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons and The Black Keys are also set to perform at the event.
The presenters at the ceremony include Beyoncé Knowles, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ne-Yo, Katy Perry, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Lopez, Tim McGraw, newly appointed Honorary Chair of the GRAMMY Foundation Board - Ryan Seacrest, Keith Urban, Ellen DeGeneres, Johnny Depp, John Mayer, rapper and actor Nas, Pitbull and Kelly Rowland.
Click here to take a look at the most outrageous and controversial Grammy fashion statements through the years.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand