Honda to Unveil CR-V in India on Feb 12
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 11:56 PM EST
The refreshed version of Honda CR-V will hit the road with two petrol engine options. The AEG India reported that the Honda has confirmed the launch of the new CR-V. However, there is no information about the pricing of the car in the market.
"The announcement regarding the launch has already been made by Honda Cars India Limited," AEG India reported.
The engine options of the car include 2.0 litre motor with 2-Wheel Drive (2WD) system and 2.4-liter iVTEC motor with 4- Wheel Drive (2WD) system. The car, which may have new interior and exterior, is expected to be pitted against the passenger car models like Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra SsangYong Rexton, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport, and Ford Endeavour. It is likely to be priced in the 25-lakh bracket.
The 2.0 liter petrol engine is expected to give a mileage of 13.7 kilo meter per liter while the 2.4-liter model is expected to deliver a mileage of 12 kilo meter per liter. The car will be available in Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White clour options. Some of the features of the car include keyless entry, sunroof, satellite navigation, rear view camera ,Automatic Cruise Control (ACC), parking breaks and ipod connectivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- All-New Mazda2 to Roll Out in Australia This Summer
- Much-Awaited Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition in Australia
- 75 Dead from China Car Parts Plant Blast, Poor Safety Measures Blamed
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares