Honda to Unveil CR-V in India on Feb 12
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 11:56 PM EST
The refreshed version of Honda CR-V will hit the road with two petrol engine options. The AEG India reported that the Honda has confirmed the launch of the new CR-V. However, there is no information about the pricing of the car in the market.
"The announcement regarding the launch has already been made by Honda Cars India Limited," AEG India reported.
The engine options of the car include 2.0 litre motor with 2-Wheel Drive (2WD) system and 2.4-liter iVTEC motor with 4- Wheel Drive (2WD) system. The car, which may have new interior and exterior, is expected to be pitted against the passenger car models like Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra SsangYong Rexton, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport, and Ford Endeavour. It is likely to be priced in the 25-lakh bracket.
The 2.0 liter petrol engine is expected to give a mileage of 13.7 kilo meter per liter while the 2.4-liter model is expected to deliver a mileage of 12 kilo meter per liter. The car will be available in Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White clour options. Some of the features of the car include keyless entry, sunroof, satellite navigation, rear view camera ,Automatic Cruise Control (ACC), parking breaks and ipod connectivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- All-New Mazda2 to Roll Out in Australia This Summer
- Much-Awaited Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition in Australia
- 75 Dead from China Car Parts Plant Blast, Poor Safety Measures Blamed
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border