Honda to Unveil CR-V in India on Feb 12
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 11:56 PM EST
The refreshed version of Honda CR-V will hit the road with two petrol engine options. The AEG India reported that the Honda has confirmed the launch of the new CR-V. However, there is no information about the pricing of the car in the market.
"The announcement regarding the launch has already been made by Honda Cars India Limited," AEG India reported.
The engine options of the car include 2.0 litre motor with 2-Wheel Drive (2WD) system and 2.4-liter iVTEC motor with 4- Wheel Drive (2WD) system. The car, which may have new interior and exterior, is expected to be pitted against the passenger car models like Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra SsangYong Rexton, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport, and Ford Endeavour. It is likely to be priced in the 25-lakh bracket.
The 2.0 liter petrol engine is expected to give a mileage of 13.7 kilo meter per liter while the 2.4-liter model is expected to deliver a mileage of 12 kilo meter per liter. The car will be available in Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White clour options. Some of the features of the car include keyless entry, sunroof, satellite navigation, rear view camera ,Automatic Cruise Control (ACC), parking breaks and ipod connectivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Subaru Recalls 600k SUVs Due to Brake Line Problems; Majority in the U.S., 100k in Canada
- Australian Car Owners Face New Mandatory Emissions Standards
- Viral Video Using Go Pro Camera: 'Longest Jump Story' [Watch YouTube Clip]
- Canada Launches World's First Waste-to-Biofuels and Chemicals Facility
- Greenest Auto Manufacturer in U.S. Now Hyundai, Honda Set Off Track
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation