Honda to Unveil CR-V in India on Feb 12
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 11:56 PM EST
The refreshed version of Honda CR-V will hit the road with two petrol engine options. The AEG India reported that the Honda has confirmed the launch of the new CR-V. However, there is no information about the pricing of the car in the market.
"The announcement regarding the launch has already been made by Honda Cars India Limited," AEG India reported.
The engine options of the car include 2.0 litre motor with 2-Wheel Drive (2WD) system and 2.4-liter iVTEC motor with 4- Wheel Drive (2WD) system. The car, which may have new interior and exterior, is expected to be pitted against the passenger car models like Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra SsangYong Rexton, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport, and Ford Endeavour. It is likely to be priced in the 25-lakh bracket.
The 2.0 liter petrol engine is expected to give a mileage of 13.7 kilo meter per liter while the 2.4-liter model is expected to deliver a mileage of 12 kilo meter per liter. The car will be available in Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White clour options. Some of the features of the car include keyless entry, sunroof, satellite navigation, rear view camera ,Automatic Cruise Control (ACC), parking breaks and ipod connectivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- US Alerts Car Owners To Fix Air Bags Urgently As Defective Air Bags Are Causing Fatal Deaths With Shrapnels Flying Out
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft