Honda to Unveil CR-V in India on Feb 12
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 11:56 PM EST
The refreshed version of Honda CR-V will hit the road with two petrol engine options. The AEG India reported that the Honda has confirmed the launch of the new CR-V. However, there is no information about the pricing of the car in the market.
"The announcement regarding the launch has already been made by Honda Cars India Limited," AEG India reported.
The engine options of the car include 2.0 litre motor with 2-Wheel Drive (2WD) system and 2.4-liter iVTEC motor with 4- Wheel Drive (2WD) system. The car, which may have new interior and exterior, is expected to be pitted against the passenger car models like Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra SsangYong Rexton, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport, and Ford Endeavour. It is likely to be priced in the 25-lakh bracket.
The 2.0 liter petrol engine is expected to give a mileage of 13.7 kilo meter per liter while the 2.4-liter model is expected to deliver a mileage of 12 kilo meter per liter. The car will be available in Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White clour options. Some of the features of the car include keyless entry, sunroof, satellite navigation, rear view camera ,Automatic Cruise Control (ACC), parking breaks and ipod connectivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Subaru Recalls 600k SUVs Due to Brake Line Problems; Majority in the U.S., 100k in Canada
- Australian Car Owners Face New Mandatory Emissions Standards
- Viral Video Using Go Pro Camera: 'Longest Jump Story' [Watch YouTube Clip]
- Canada Launches World's First Waste-to-Biofuels and Chemicals Facility
- Greenest Auto Manufacturer in U.S. Now Hyundai, Honda Set Off Track
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People