Kate Upton Exposed In 'Chilly' Sports Illustrated 2013 Swimsuit Cover [PHOTO]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Who is the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model? Why, it’s none other than gorgeous 20-year-old Kate Upton. Again.
The curvaceous model was first chosen for the coveted cover shot last year. This year, the blonde bombshell had to brave the elements in Antarctica.
An image of the cover was leaked online Friday, ironically the same day the U.S. Northeast was blasted with by winter storm Nemo, which has covered some states with almost five inches of snow in an hour.
Sports Illustrated took advantage of the leak by releasing a high-definition image of the cover about two-hours later.
Upton was photographed for the shoot wearing a open white fur parka (hopefully fleece lined) and an itty-bitty white bikini bottom.
The busty model exposed a goodly amount of her breasts in a Not Safe For Work photo posted here:
The cover of the magazine reads, in part: “Kate Upton Goes Polar Bare … and Then Sizzles in Body Paint.”
Upton looks as stunning as ever, and it’s hard to tell that she was posing in below-freezing temperatures on a boat.
TMZ posted exclusive photos of the SI model posing in the frigid surroundings in December, and she’s clearly some trouper -- Upton looked happy in all the candid photos published by the celebrity-gossip website.
The SI magazine issue is set to hit newsstands on Feb. 12, and it will be “officially” unveiled the night before on CBS' “Late Show with David Letterman,” Forbes wrote.
According to Forbes, Upton is the ninth model to appear on the SI Swimsuit Issue cover twice. Elle Macpherson holds the record, gracing the cover five times.
After her first appearance on the SI cover, Upton went on to endorse brands such as Carl’s Jr., DirecTV, Guess, Mercedes-Benz, MLB2k12, Sam Edelman shoes, and Sobe.
It remains to be seen whether Upton will face the same kind of backlash in her sophomore year as she did in her freshman year on the SI cover: A year ago, she was accused of being fat by some critics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales