Kate Upton Exposed In 'Chilly' Sports Illustrated 2013 Swimsuit Cover [PHOTO]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Who is the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model? Why, it’s none other than gorgeous 20-year-old Kate Upton. Again.
The curvaceous model was first chosen for the coveted cover shot last year. This year, the blonde bombshell had to brave the elements in Antarctica.
An image of the cover was leaked online Friday, ironically the same day the U.S. Northeast was blasted with by winter storm Nemo, which has covered some states with almost five inches of snow in an hour.
Sports Illustrated took advantage of the leak by releasing a high-definition image of the cover about two-hours later.
Upton was photographed for the shoot wearing a open white fur parka (hopefully fleece lined) and an itty-bitty white bikini bottom.
The busty model exposed a goodly amount of her breasts in a Not Safe For Work photo posted here:
The cover of the magazine reads, in part: “Kate Upton Goes Polar Bare … and Then Sizzles in Body Paint.”
Upton looks as stunning as ever, and it’s hard to tell that she was posing in below-freezing temperatures on a boat.
TMZ posted exclusive photos of the SI model posing in the frigid surroundings in December, and she’s clearly some trouper -- Upton looked happy in all the candid photos published by the celebrity-gossip website.
The SI magazine issue is set to hit newsstands on Feb. 12, and it will be “officially” unveiled the night before on CBS' “Late Show with David Letterman,” Forbes wrote.
According to Forbes, Upton is the ninth model to appear on the SI Swimsuit Issue cover twice. Elle Macpherson holds the record, gracing the cover five times.
After her first appearance on the SI cover, Upton went on to endorse brands such as Carl’s Jr., DirecTV, Guess, Mercedes-Benz, MLB2k12, Sam Edelman shoes, and Sobe.
It remains to be seen whether Upton will face the same kind of backlash in her sophomore year as she did in her freshman year on the SI cover: A year ago, she was accused of being fat by some critics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate