Grammy Awards Live Stream 2013: Red Carpet Arrivals And Grammys Performances By Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, And Mumford & Sons [WATCH HERE]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:02 PM EST
The Grammy Awards presentation is arguably the biggest night in music, when performers from across the country and even around the world come together.
Check out the live stream of the 55th Grammy Awards show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles presented by CBS on Sunday, beginning at 8 p.m. EST. And tune in earlier to watch the glamorous celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet, starting at 7 p.m.
Viewers can expect to see performances by Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
During the show, Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Similarly, Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett, and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to pianist and composer Dave Brubeck, who died Dec. 5.
Another joint performance with feature Chuck D, DJ Z-trip, Tom Morello, Travis Barker, and Grammy host LL Cool J, the Reporter said.
Meanwhile, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences -- the sponsor of the Grammys -- is conducting multiple polls about who fans believe the award voters will choose in various categories. In the Best Pop Vocal Album category at this writing, Pink is leading with 37 percent, followed by Maroon 5 with 26 percent, Kelly Clarkson with 15 percent, and Florence & The Machine and Fun each with 11 percent.
There are six artists tied for the most nominations, with six apiece. They are Frank Ocean, Fun, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach.
Presenters at the show include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Faith Hill, and Tim McGraw.
McGraw, who is married to Hill, recently told People magazine that he gave up drinking to benefit his children.
“I drank a lot, and I needed to stop,” McGraw said. “People were worried about me. ... I felt quitting was something I needed to do. I didn't feel I had any moral high ground with my kids in the long run.” He also said that working out before shows, rather than drinking, "is a great way to go out on stage."
McGraw's new album “Two Lanes of Freedom” dropped on Feb. 5.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar