Grammy Awards Live Stream 2013: Red Carpet Arrivals And Grammys Performances By Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, And Mumford & Sons [WATCH HERE]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:02 PM EST
The Grammy Awards presentation is arguably the biggest night in music, when performers from across the country and even around the world come together.
Check out the live stream of the 55th Grammy Awards show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles presented by CBS on Sunday, beginning at 8 p.m. EST. And tune in earlier to watch the glamorous celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet, starting at 7 p.m.
Viewers can expect to see performances by Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
During the show, Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Similarly, Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett, and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to pianist and composer Dave Brubeck, who died Dec. 5.
Another joint performance with feature Chuck D, DJ Z-trip, Tom Morello, Travis Barker, and Grammy host LL Cool J, the Reporter said.
Meanwhile, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences -- the sponsor of the Grammys -- is conducting multiple polls about who fans believe the award voters will choose in various categories. In the Best Pop Vocal Album category at this writing, Pink is leading with 37 percent, followed by Maroon 5 with 26 percent, Kelly Clarkson with 15 percent, and Florence & The Machine and Fun each with 11 percent.
There are six artists tied for the most nominations, with six apiece. They are Frank Ocean, Fun, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach.
Presenters at the show include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Faith Hill, and Tim McGraw.
McGraw, who is married to Hill, recently told People magazine that he gave up drinking to benefit his children.
“I drank a lot, and I needed to stop,” McGraw said. “People were worried about me. ... I felt quitting was something I needed to do. I didn't feel I had any moral high ground with my kids in the long run.” He also said that working out before shows, rather than drinking, "is a great way to go out on stage."
McGraw's new album “Two Lanes of Freedom” dropped on Feb. 5.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28