Grammy Awards Live Stream 2013: Red Carpet Arrivals And Grammys Performances By Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, And Mumford & Sons [WATCH HERE]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:02 PM EST
The Grammy Awards presentation is arguably the biggest night in music, when performers from across the country and even around the world come together.
Check out the live stream of the 55th Grammy Awards show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles presented by CBS on Sunday, beginning at 8 p.m. EST. And tune in earlier to watch the glamorous celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet, starting at 7 p.m.
Viewers can expect to see performances by Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
During the show, Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Similarly, Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett, and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to pianist and composer Dave Brubeck, who died Dec. 5.
Another joint performance with feature Chuck D, DJ Z-trip, Tom Morello, Travis Barker, and Grammy host LL Cool J, the Reporter said.
Meanwhile, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences -- the sponsor of the Grammys -- is conducting multiple polls about who fans believe the award voters will choose in various categories. In the Best Pop Vocal Album category at this writing, Pink is leading with 37 percent, followed by Maroon 5 with 26 percent, Kelly Clarkson with 15 percent, and Florence & The Machine and Fun each with 11 percent.
There are six artists tied for the most nominations, with six apiece. They are Frank Ocean, Fun, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach.
Presenters at the show include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Faith Hill, and Tim McGraw.
McGraw, who is married to Hill, recently told People magazine that he gave up drinking to benefit his children.
“I drank a lot, and I needed to stop,” McGraw said. “People were worried about me. ... I felt quitting was something I needed to do. I didn't feel I had any moral high ground with my kids in the long run.” He also said that working out before shows, rather than drinking, "is a great way to go out on stage."
McGraw's new album “Two Lanes of Freedom” dropped on Feb. 5.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles