Grammy Awards Live Stream 2013: Red Carpet Arrivals And Grammys Performances By Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, And Mumford & Sons [WATCH HERE]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 9, 2013 3:02 PM EST
The Grammy Awards presentation is arguably the biggest night in music, when performers from across the country and even around the world come together.
Check out the live stream of the 55th Grammy Awards show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles presented by CBS on Sunday, beginning at 8 p.m. EST. And tune in earlier to watch the glamorous celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet, starting at 7 p.m.
Viewers can expect to see performances by Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Frank Ocean, Jack White, Maroon 5, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
During the show, Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Similarly, Chick Corea, Kenny Garrett, and Stanley Clark will perform together in a tribute to pianist and composer Dave Brubeck, who died Dec. 5.
Another joint performance with feature Chuck D, DJ Z-trip, Tom Morello, Travis Barker, and Grammy host LL Cool J, the Reporter said.
Meanwhile, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences -- the sponsor of the Grammys -- is conducting multiple polls about who fans believe the award voters will choose in various categories. In the Best Pop Vocal Album category at this writing, Pink is leading with 37 percent, followed by Maroon 5 with 26 percent, Kelly Clarkson with 15 percent, and Florence & The Machine and Fun each with 11 percent.
There are six artists tied for the most nominations, with six apiece. They are Frank Ocean, Fun, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach.
Presenters at the show include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Faith Hill, and Tim McGraw.
McGraw, who is married to Hill, recently told People magazine that he gave up drinking to benefit his children.
“I drank a lot, and I needed to stop,” McGraw said. “People were worried about me. ... I felt quitting was something I needed to do. I didn't feel I had any moral high ground with my kids in the long run.” He also said that working out before shows, rather than drinking, "is a great way to go out on stage."
McGraw's new album “Two Lanes of Freedom” dropped on Feb. 5.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]