Rapper AP.9 Insists Ice-T’s Wife Coco Cheated With Him, Says ‘I Really Hope She Isn’t Pregnant!’
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2013 6:03 AM EST
Just a week after Ice-T’s wife Coco Austin attempted to put a lid on the rumors surrounding the flirtatious photos she took with rapper AP.9, AP.9 is pushing the scandal even further by declaring he had unprotected sex with the reality star.
In an interview with Star magazine which will likely anger Coco and Ice-T, AP.9 told that magazine that not only did Austin cheat on her husband with him, but the two had unprotected sex, Hollywood Life reported.
In an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail earlier this month, Coco admitted that the photo scandal did put a strain on her marriage, but maintained that she and Ice-T had managed to bounce back.
The series of provocative photos, in which AP.9 was seen laying his hands on Coco’s curves and kissing the reality star, were harmless according to the reality star, but nonetheless led her husband to declare over Twitter that he felt “disrespected” by her.
When asked about the incident again, Coco still seemed to be reeling from the scandal.
“Do I want to set the record straight? No, because that's old news,” Coco said with a sigh. “And those pictures [with Moose Diesel] are old too. People are going to think what they think, and there's nothing I can do about it. But people were also saying my booty was fake too no matter what I said or did, so there's nothing I can do about that either.”
“Ice and I just live our own lives,” Coco continued. “I have to answer to him, and he has to answer to me, and that's it. We don't care about the outside world, and, even though it can be harsh out there, we just have to deal with it.”
But innocent or not, if Coco expect the scandal to go away she’s in for an unpleasant surprise. In AP.9’s interview with Star he detailed how the two allegedly first met, and how Coco came on to him.
“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9, whose real name is Kenneth Huddleston, said. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”
“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you,” AP.9 added. "We had sex. I don't know who made the first move. It wasn't making love; it was just sex."
Making matters even worse, he said he fear that Coco might be pregnant from the affair, saying, "We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn't pregnant!"
AP.9 went on to say how shocked he was by how Coco immediately “threw him under the bus.”
"She did an interview and said, 'Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures,” the rapper said. "She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.”
He went on to claim that he had a phone conversation with Ice-T in which the “SVU” actor demanded to know everything that had gone on between the two, but then accused AP.9 of lying when he shared what had happened.
"He called me and said, 'My wife wouldn't f--- with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn't do that.' So I told Ice-T: 'You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!'" AP.9 said. "Everyone is looking at me like I'm the bad guy. I don't have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She's the one who's married.”
Neither Coco nor Ice-T has responded to the latest allegations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate