BSE Sensex Flat; M&M Gains Ahead of Earnings
February 8, 2013 4:05 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is flat, while the 50-share Nifty rises 0.05 percent. Cement companies fall after earnings on Thursday trail market estimates: ACC falls 1.2 percent and Ambuja Cement Ltd (ABUJ.NS) is down 2.9 percent.
Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) share drop 5.8 percent, after more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports