It's a question of debate for most Arsenal fans, should Arsene Wenger be sacked?
Well, Arsene Wenger's track record and vast knowledge of football makes him the right man for the job. However, it's puzzling and frustrating to figure out why the Arsenals have long been down compared to the other teams.
Arsene Wenger has been busy on transfer deadline day.
Arsene Wenger was not able to deliver year after year. Although he plays the game outside the field, his decisions and his strategies are as important with how the boys play on the soccer field. But not to say that the team is actually sacking Arsene, but in case they did, here's five reasons why they should.
- No Trophies - For every Arsenal fan, there's nothing worse that realizing that the team they are rooting for has not won a single trophy since 2005. If the team doesn't come up with anything, it might easily become a 9 years bad luck without the silver cup.
- Worst Starts - Last season, the Arsenals started off with the worst they've ever been during the Wenger era. That was taken as a symbol and realization of the team's decline. The notable 8-2 loss to Manchester United only proved that the team is in fact taking a nosedive.
- Poor Defense - Arsene seems to lack the "killer" mentality when it comes to attacking the opposing team. Arsenal fans are most worried about the team's defense. Although Wenger said that they are building their defense for the next season, Wenger needs to have an attack-minded attitude most especially now.
- Too Much Influence - It seems like all the ins and outs of managing the Arsenals are handled by Wenger. While this may be good news, it's actually bad for the team if there comes a time that they would want to sack the Frenchman. Wenger is too involved with everything and this may be wearing him out orf even influencing his judgments for the team.
- Poor Transfers - For the past years, Arsenals weren't able to make any big transfers for the team. Arsene always had an excuse with not spending enough for a transfer; he said that there are still debts incurred with the construction of the Emirates Stadium.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- IN PHOTOS! A Picture of Sadness in Kristen Stewart as Robert Pattinson Celebrates 27th Birthday ALONE? [SLIDESHOW]
- Selena's Bikini Body: How to Get the Toned Look in Two Easy Steps [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Jaden Smith Clarifies Emancipation Reports with Dad Will Smith on TV Show ‘Ellen’ [PHOTOS AND VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Chris Evans as Christian Grey [PHOTOS]