Forex Signals – EURUSD Down Off The Summit?
February 8, 2013 3:46 AM EST
Recap: No trades taken yesterday to report on as the pair only moved a handful of pips from yesterday's intraday setups. The pair is bouncing off of a rising support (bottom blue line), though we are still bearish under 1.37 and expect more losses if we see a support break.
As far as the budget meeting goes, we may seem some volatile moments in the pairs as news comes out, but historically speaking our SwingPRO system performs the same or even slightly better during news events so we will continue to trust that the important fundamental drivers are already baked into the technical charts.
Today's Important News Events:
|EUR EU Leaders Hold Summit Regarding 2014-2020 Budget|
|00:30||AUD Employment Change (JAN)||6.0K||-3.8K|
|00:30||AUD Unemployment Rate (JAN)||5.5%||5.4%|
|09:45||GBP BoE Governor-Designate Carney Questioned by Lawmakers|
|12:00||GBP BOE Asset Purchase Target (FEB)||375B||375B|
|12:00||GBP Bank of England Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.5%||0.50%|
|12:45||EUR European Central Bank Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.75%||0.75%|
|13:30||EUR ECB's Draghi Holds Press Conference After Rate Decision|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon