Forex Signals – EURUSD Down Off The Summit?
February 8, 2013 3:46 AM EST
Recap: No trades taken yesterday to report on as the pair only moved a handful of pips from yesterday's intraday setups. The pair is bouncing off of a rising support (bottom blue line), though we are still bearish under 1.37 and expect more losses if we see a support break.
As far as the budget meeting goes, we may seem some volatile moments in the pairs as news comes out, but historically speaking our SwingPRO system performs the same or even slightly better during news events so we will continue to trust that the important fundamental drivers are already baked into the technical charts.
Today's Important News Events:
|EUR EU Leaders Hold Summit Regarding 2014-2020 Budget|
|00:30||AUD Employment Change (JAN)||6.0K||-3.8K|
|00:30||AUD Unemployment Rate (JAN)||5.5%||5.4%|
|09:45||GBP BoE Governor-Designate Carney Questioned by Lawmakers|
|12:00||GBP BOE Asset Purchase Target (FEB)||375B||375B|
|12:00||GBP Bank of England Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.5%||0.50%|
|12:45||EUR European Central Bank Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.75%||0.75%|
|13:30||EUR ECB's Draghi Holds Press Conference After Rate Decision|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation