Forex Signals – EURUSD Down Off The Summit?
February 8, 2013 3:46 AM EST
Recap: No trades taken yesterday to report on as the pair only moved a handful of pips from yesterday's intraday setups. The pair is bouncing off of a rising support (bottom blue line), though we are still bearish under 1.37 and expect more losses if we see a support break.
As far as the budget meeting goes, we may seem some volatile moments in the pairs as news comes out, but historically speaking our SwingPRO system performs the same or even slightly better during news events so we will continue to trust that the important fundamental drivers are already baked into the technical charts.
Today's Important News Events:
|EUR EU Leaders Hold Summit Regarding 2014-2020 Budget|
|00:30||AUD Employment Change (JAN)||6.0K||-3.8K|
|00:30||AUD Unemployment Rate (JAN)||5.5%||5.4%|
|09:45||GBP BoE Governor-Designate Carney Questioned by Lawmakers|
|12:00||GBP BOE Asset Purchase Target (FEB)||375B||375B|
|12:00||GBP Bank of England Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.5%||0.50%|
|12:45||EUR European Central Bank Rate Decision (FEB 7)||0.75%||0.75%|
|13:30||EUR ECB's Draghi Holds Press Conference After Rate Decision|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery