Over 700 Children Develop Narcolepsy After Getting H1N1 Swine Flu Shot
By Natural News | February 7, 2013 6:58 PM EST
Year after year there continues to be fear mongering over some select pandemic that has the potential for life threatening symptoms and the possibility of death. These recurrent scare tactics paired with media hype cause many people to do whatever they can to protect themselves from the dreaded illness. This includes getting themselves and their children injected with vaccines containing noxious adjuvants, bacteria, chemicals, animal byproducts and heavy metals - with a claim of boosting the immune system. Sadly, many people are unaware of the possible side effects of these vaccines until it is too late.
Risks vs. benefits
The GlaxoSmithKline drug Pandemrix was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic. Since then, Europe has reported 795 cases of narcolepsy amongst those who received the immunization. Goran Stiernstedt, a Swedish doctor turned public health official, calls this "a medical tragedy" referring to the hundreds of young people who have been affected. Stiernstedt estimates the mass vaccination in Sweden saved between 30 and 60 people from Swine Flu death with more than 200 cases of narcolepsy reported since 2009.
Narcolepsy is a severe, chronic neurological disorder in which the person falls asleep anywhere and at any time. Other symptoms include panic attacks, slurred speech, frightening hallucinations and loss of muscle control just to name a few. These debilitating ailments damage a normal life and typically result in a cocktail of drugs to try and control the narcolepsy symptoms for the rest of the patients' life.
In many pandemic cases it is important to question the risk-benefit balance to determine the severity of the illness versus the possible side effects of the vaccines themselves. Anyone who is considering receiving a vaccination should request and review a package insert for the vaccine in question and discuss the adverse reactions with their physician. This is known as "informed consent" which applies to any medical procedure, including each vaccination. Reading the vaccine insert can be eye opening to the patient revealing the toxic ingredient list as well as just how little research is actually done on the immunizations.
The only protection?
With the 2012-2013 flu season being touted as "worse than average," the CDC website MISINFORMS the public that getting vaccinated is the first and most important step in protecting yourself. This is despite the fact that research shows that vaccines do very little to stimulate the immune system and protect from illness and can in fact lead to a weakened immune system. A study published in 2011 found that 1.5 out of every 100 vaccinations actually protected against influenza.
There are much better alternatives for preventing the flu such as diet, exercise, vitamin D, vitamin C and colloidal silver - none of which are listed on the CDC website. By consuming organic foods, more fruits and vegetables, taking vitamins and exercising regularly, the body is able to function on a higher level and naturally boost immunity. Using alternative methods of protection against illnesses helps to ensure that you don't become a statistic in the game of pharmaceutical propaganda.
Join the Conversation
- HIV Cure: Modified Gene Therapy Causing Resistance And Mysterious Enzyme Could Unlock Effective Treatment
- Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Pregnancy Nausea Should Not Be Called 'Morning Sickness' Because It Lasts All Day
- Text Neck Causes More Harm Than You Think
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Tips On How To Find A Good Pediatrician For Your Kids
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Shares A Recipe For A Prenatal Power Breakfast Smoothie
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide