Over 700 Children Develop Narcolepsy After Getting H1N1 Swine Flu Shot
By Natural News | February 7, 2013 6:58 PM EST
Year after year there continues to be fear mongering over some select pandemic that has the potential for life threatening symptoms and the possibility of death. These recurrent scare tactics paired with media hype cause many people to do whatever they can to protect themselves from the dreaded illness. This includes getting themselves and their children injected with vaccines containing noxious adjuvants, bacteria, chemicals, animal byproducts and heavy metals - with a claim of boosting the immune system. Sadly, many people are unaware of the possible side effects of these vaccines until it is too late.
Risks vs. benefits
The GlaxoSmithKline drug Pandemrix was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic. Since then, Europe has reported 795 cases of narcolepsy amongst those who received the immunization. Goran Stiernstedt, a Swedish doctor turned public health official, calls this "a medical tragedy" referring to the hundreds of young people who have been affected. Stiernstedt estimates the mass vaccination in Sweden saved between 30 and 60 people from Swine Flu death with more than 200 cases of narcolepsy reported since 2009.
Narcolepsy is a severe, chronic neurological disorder in which the person falls asleep anywhere and at any time. Other symptoms include panic attacks, slurred speech, frightening hallucinations and loss of muscle control just to name a few. These debilitating ailments damage a normal life and typically result in a cocktail of drugs to try and control the narcolepsy symptoms for the rest of the patients' life.
In many pandemic cases it is important to question the risk-benefit balance to determine the severity of the illness versus the possible side effects of the vaccines themselves. Anyone who is considering receiving a vaccination should request and review a package insert for the vaccine in question and discuss the adverse reactions with their physician. This is known as "informed consent" which applies to any medical procedure, including each vaccination. Reading the vaccine insert can be eye opening to the patient revealing the toxic ingredient list as well as just how little research is actually done on the immunizations.
The only protection?
With the 2012-2013 flu season being touted as "worse than average," the CDC website MISINFORMS the public that getting vaccinated is the first and most important step in protecting yourself. This is despite the fact that research shows that vaccines do very little to stimulate the immune system and protect from illness and can in fact lead to a weakened immune system. A study published in 2011 found that 1.5 out of every 100 vaccinations actually protected against influenza.
There are much better alternatives for preventing the flu such as diet, exercise, vitamin D, vitamin C and colloidal silver - none of which are listed on the CDC website. By consuming organic foods, more fruits and vegetables, taking vitamins and exercising regularly, the body is able to function on a higher level and naturally boost immunity. Using alternative methods of protection against illnesses helps to ensure that you don't become a statistic in the game of pharmaceutical propaganda.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola: American Doctors in Liberia Trying Out New Methods
- Low-Carb Diet Helps Reduce Risk of Heart Disease, Aids Weight Loss; A Look At Celebs Who Adopted The Diet
- 5 Deadly Reasons to Stay Away From Soda (Watch Video)
- Boxing News 2014: 12 Days to Mayweather-Maidana Rematch; Money May’s Bikram Yoga Routine Includes Placing $100 Bills Around Mat
- Coffee Before A Nap Improves Brain Alertness
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display