Top After-Market NYSE Movers (DeVry Inc, LeapFrog, CBRE, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Spectrum Brands, FMC, Yelp Inc, Hudson Pacific)
By Sreeja V N | February 7, 2013 6:26 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Wednesday were DeVry Inc, LeapFrog Enterprises Inc, CBRE Group Inc and Edwards Lifesciences Corp while the top after-market NYSE losers were Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, FMC Corporation, Yelp Inc and Hudson Pacific Properties Inc.
DeVry Inc (NYSE:DV) shares climbed 13.97 percent to $29.77 in post-market trading. The company reported a second quarter EPS of $0.78 after the close Wednesday, up from $0.13 in the same period last year. Revenues decreased 3.6 percent to $505 million. The consensus estimates were for EPS of $0.56 and revenues of $496.58 million.
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc (NYSE:LF) shares advanced 2.64 percent to $5.83 in post-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter EPS of 89 cents, while revenue jumped 16 percent year over year to $244.70 million, topping analysts’ estimates by $23.50 million.
CBRE Group Inc (NYSE:CBG) shares gained 3.48 percent to $22.61 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.97, a 52-week high of $22.29 and $7.19 billion in market capitalization.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE:EW) shares rose 2.97 percent to $89.38 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $67.86, a 52-week high of $110.79 and $10.02 billion in market capitalization.
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (NYSE:SPB) shares declined 5.01 percent to $36.75 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.51, a 52-week high of $50.23 and $558.10 million in market capitalization.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) shares slumped 2.83 percent to $60.10 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $45.23, a 52-week high of $63.15 and $8.50 billion in market capitalization.
Yelp Inc (NYSE:YELP) shares dropped 2.82 percent to $21.75 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.10, a 52-week high of $ 31.96 and $1.42 billion in market capitalization. Yelp shares lost in the after-market trading after the company announced that it has lost $5.6 million in the fourth quarter, down from a loss of $9.1 million a year earlier in the same period and its loss widened for the full year ended December – to $19.1 million – compared to the previous year, when it lost $16.9 million.
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (NYSE:HPP) shares fell 2.76 percent to $21.50 in post-market trading. The company announced it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of common stock pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,125,000 shares at the public offering price less the underwriting discount.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James