Taylor Swift Urging Selena Gomez to Sever Ties with Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | February 7, 2013 1:14 PM EST
Best friends would be there for the other at times when things get rough. For Taylor Swift, the country crooner is being the best one so far for Selena Gomez. Taylor had even gone through heights of stopping Gomez from seeing Bieber.
In fact, rumors are claiming that the clingy BFF is asking Gomez to sever ties with the Canadian crooner for good.
Justin's career may be going good with the debut of his latest album, "Believe: Acoustic." However, outside of his musical career, things are going way out of hand. First off, the singer was snapped smoking weed and after a few weeks he'd been caught with Codeine. Drugs aren't the only issue bothering Justin because news has it he's been sleeping around.
Barbara Palvin isn't the only model said to have been the cause of the famous "Jelena" split. Numerous sources claim Bieber had a quick tryst with model turned reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen. Another insider claims Bieber had been cheating on Gomez for RnB princess, Rihanna.
The stories and rumors go on but Bieber has been paying them no attention at all. However, other people in the business have been keen on all the issues. Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez's BFF, thinks Justin Bieber isn't much of a good influence on her. This has caused Swift to push Selena away from Bieber.
"Taylor would rather Selena break everything off with Justin and believes that will happen in the very near future. Taylor isn't a Justin fan at all. There is just a process that Selena has to go through to have that finally happen and Taylor understands that," claimed the source to Hollywood Life.
As of late, Gomez has been spotted hanging out with Bieber. Fans of the couple are hoping for a reconciliation given they've been spotted together once again. Still, a reconciliation is highly unlikely with reports from E! claiming their relationship is currently "complicated."
On the other hand, Swift is making sure Selena cuts off all ties and moves on from Bieber.
"It takes half the time of a relationship you had with someone to get over the relationship you had with that person. If Taylor can speed things up a little bit by being there for Selena and showing her the fun she can have, then she will gladly do it," continued the insider.
Surely Selena can do better than listen to a girl who had more than five failed relationships.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet