Taylor Swift Urging Selena Gomez to Sever Ties with Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | February 7, 2013 1:14 PM EST
Best friends would be there for the other at times when things get rough. For Taylor Swift, the country crooner is being the best one so far for Selena Gomez. Taylor had even gone through heights of stopping Gomez from seeing Bieber.
In fact, rumors are claiming that the clingy BFF is asking Gomez to sever ties with the Canadian crooner for good.
Justin's career may be going good with the debut of his latest album, "Believe: Acoustic." However, outside of his musical career, things are going way out of hand. First off, the singer was snapped smoking weed and after a few weeks he'd been caught with Codeine. Drugs aren't the only issue bothering Justin because news has it he's been sleeping around.
Barbara Palvin isn't the only model said to have been the cause of the famous "Jelena" split. Numerous sources claim Bieber had a quick tryst with model turned reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen. Another insider claims Bieber had been cheating on Gomez for RnB princess, Rihanna.
The stories and rumors go on but Bieber has been paying them no attention at all. However, other people in the business have been keen on all the issues. Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez's BFF, thinks Justin Bieber isn't much of a good influence on her. This has caused Swift to push Selena away from Bieber.
"Taylor would rather Selena break everything off with Justin and believes that will happen in the very near future. Taylor isn't a Justin fan at all. There is just a process that Selena has to go through to have that finally happen and Taylor understands that," claimed the source to Hollywood Life.
As of late, Gomez has been spotted hanging out with Bieber. Fans of the couple are hoping for a reconciliation given they've been spotted together once again. Still, a reconciliation is highly unlikely with reports from E! claiming their relationship is currently "complicated."
On the other hand, Swift is making sure Selena cuts off all ties and moves on from Bieber.
"It takes half the time of a relationship you had with someone to get over the relationship you had with that person. If Taylor can speed things up a little bit by being there for Selena and showing her the fun she can have, then she will gladly do it," continued the insider.
Surely Selena can do better than listen to a girl who had more than five failed relationships.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales