Autochartist - Daily Forex Update: AUD/USD & USD/CHF
By Dima Chernovolov | February 7, 2013 6:21 AM EST
I recently subscribed to Autochartist's latest e-mail feature and received these trade opportunity alerts. Autochartist's latest feature provides traders with a quick morning technical outlook of the markets
AUD/USD today reached the target level that was set for this currency pair in the following trade opportunity alert that I received yesterday through Autochartist's email subscription. The pair started the day on a strongly bearish note - continuing the previous sharp downward impulse from the long-term resistance at 1.0600. The downward pressure quickly brought the pair down to 1.0366 - in line with the time specified in this trade opportunity alert (next 21 hours).
As you can see from the next opportunity alert for USD/CHF that I received today, Autochartist expects the pair to rise to the target level 0.9185 in the following 2 trading days - as a result of the previous breakout of the 4-hour Triangle chart pattern identified by Autochartist. The stop-level for this bullish forecast is set at 0.90565 (point A, which corresponds to the last upward reversal point of the lower support trendline of the broken Triangle).
To subscribe to the e-mail alerts feature is quick and easy. Log into the Autochartist platform, click on 'Alerts & Messaging', enter your email address, select the market you want covered, select your language, and the time you want to get your report, and you're done! You will now receive a quick morning technical outlook of the markets.
For further information on this and other Autochartist products visit www.autochartist.com
DISCLAIMER: The Autochartist service includes chart pattern identification in respect of foreign currencies, commodities, equities and stocks. There are potential risks relating to investing and trading. You must be aware of such risks and familiarize yourself in regard to such risks and to seek independent advice relating thereto. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose .The Autochartist service and its content should not be construed as a solicitation to invest and/or trade. You should seek independent advice in this regard. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. No representation is being made that any results discussed within the service and its related media content will be achieved. All opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information is provided as general market commentary and not as investment advice. Autochartist, MDIO Software, their members, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives and resellers do not warrant the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the information supplied, and they shall not be liable for any loss or damages, consequential or otherwise, which may arise from the use or reliance of the Autochartist service and its content. This e-mail may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not distribute, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained within the entirety of this email. Please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks