Forex Signals – EURUSD Frothy February
February 7, 2013 6:01 AM EST
Recap: We made back a solid chunk of our pips yesterday on EU and AU. Our long was triggered on the 3517 resistance break yesterday and got within 2 fractional pips (0.00002) of hitting our 80 pip TP. We close manually a few hours later (we weren't going to risk an entire position for 0.00002 pips!) but for only 53 pips instead of the full 80.
Technicals are very mixed at the moment, and with no good S/R to trade off of we will sit on the sidelines for EU until tomorrow's setups come out.
We are keeping our UCHF long open for the time being as well.
Today's Important News Events:
|There are no events scheduled.|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Flat for the day until a better swing opportunity emerges.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report