Forex Signals – EURUSD Frothy February
February 7, 2013 6:01 AM EST
Recap: We made back a solid chunk of our pips yesterday on EU and AU. Our long was triggered on the 3517 resistance break yesterday and got within 2 fractional pips (0.00002) of hitting our 80 pip TP. We close manually a few hours later (we weren't going to risk an entire position for 0.00002 pips!) but for only 53 pips instead of the full 80.
Technicals are very mixed at the moment, and with no good S/R to trade off of we will sit on the sidelines for EU until tomorrow's setups come out.
We are keeping our UCHF long open for the time being as well.
Today's Important News Events:
|There are no events scheduled.|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Flat for the day until a better swing opportunity emerges.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS