Forex Signals – EURUSD Frothy February
February 7, 2013 6:01 AM EST
Recap: We made back a solid chunk of our pips yesterday on EU and AU. Our long was triggered on the 3517 resistance break yesterday and got within 2 fractional pips (0.00002) of hitting our 80 pip TP. We close manually a few hours later (we weren't going to risk an entire position for 0.00002 pips!) but for only 53 pips instead of the full 80.
Technicals are very mixed at the moment, and with no good S/R to trade off of we will sit on the sidelines for EU until tomorrow's setups come out.
We are keeping our UCHF long open for the time being as well.
Today's Important News Events:
|There are no events scheduled.|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Flat for the day until a better swing opportunity emerges.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop