Forex Signals – EURUSD Frothy February
February 7, 2013 6:01 AM EST
Recap: We made back a solid chunk of our pips yesterday on EU and AU. Our long was triggered on the 3517 resistance break yesterday and got within 2 fractional pips (0.00002) of hitting our 80 pip TP. We close manually a few hours later (we weren't going to risk an entire position for 0.00002 pips!) but for only 53 pips instead of the full 80.
Technicals are very mixed at the moment, and with no good S/R to trade off of we will sit on the sidelines for EU until tomorrow's setups come out.
We are keeping our UCHF long open for the time being as well.
Today's Important News Events:
|There are no events scheduled.|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Flat for the day until a better swing opportunity emerges.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone