Super Bowl Pizzaman Takeru Kobayashi Guzzles 12-incher in 60 Seconds [VIDEO]
By Dominic Gover | February 7, 2013 5:06 AM EST
World eating champion Takeru Kobayashi guzzled a pizza in 60 seconds.
The Japanese speed eater pocketed $1,500 for eating the 12-inch pizza at the Super Bowl.
Kobayashi, 34, folded the slices into small chunks to cram into his mouth. Before his feat, he drank three gallons of water to stretch his stomach to its maximum capacity for unchewed crust, base and toppings.
His pizza stunt was all in a day's work for Kobayashi, who has found fame for his speed-eating. He is a six-time hotdog-eating world champion too. In August, he broke the record by eating 110 hotdog sausages at the New York State Fair.
Kobayashi is also in the Guinness Book of Records for his feats with huge piles of meatballs, beefburgers and pasta.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Naked Russian Artist Strikes Anew, Cuts Off Earlobes To Protest Return Of Soviet-Era Policies
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery