Super Bowl Pizzaman Takeru Kobayashi Guzzles 12-incher in 60 Seconds [VIDEO]
By Dominic Gover | February 7, 2013 5:06 AM EST
World eating champion Takeru Kobayashi guzzled a pizza in 60 seconds.
The Japanese speed eater pocketed $1,500 for eating the 12-inch pizza at the Super Bowl.
Kobayashi, 34, folded the slices into small chunks to cram into his mouth. Before his feat, he drank three gallons of water to stretch his stomach to its maximum capacity for unchewed crust, base and toppings.
His pizza stunt was all in a day's work for Kobayashi, who has found fame for his speed-eating. He is a six-time hotdog-eating world champion too. In August, he broke the record by eating 110 hotdog sausages at the New York State Fair.
Kobayashi is also in the Guinness Book of Records for his feats with huge piles of meatballs, beefburgers and pasta.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced