Super Bowl Pizzaman Takeru Kobayashi Guzzles 12-incher in 60 Seconds [VIDEO]
By Dominic Gover | February 7, 2013 5:06 AM EST
World eating champion Takeru Kobayashi guzzled a pizza in 60 seconds.
The Japanese speed eater pocketed $1,500 for eating the 12-inch pizza at the Super Bowl.
Kobayashi, 34, folded the slices into small chunks to cram into his mouth. Before his feat, he drank three gallons of water to stretch his stomach to its maximum capacity for unchewed crust, base and toppings.
His pizza stunt was all in a day's work for Kobayashi, who has found fame for his speed-eating. He is a six-time hotdog-eating world champion too. In August, he broke the record by eating 110 hotdog sausages at the New York State Fair.
Kobayashi is also in the Guinness Book of Records for his feats with huge piles of meatballs, beefburgers and pasta.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans