Super Bowl Pizzaman Takeru Kobayashi Guzzles 12-incher in 60 Seconds [VIDEO]
By Dominic Gover | February 7, 2013 5:06 AM EST
World eating champion Takeru Kobayashi guzzled a pizza in 60 seconds.
The Japanese speed eater pocketed $1,500 for eating the 12-inch pizza at the Super Bowl.
Kobayashi, 34, folded the slices into small chunks to cram into his mouth. Before his feat, he drank three gallons of water to stretch his stomach to its maximum capacity for unchewed crust, base and toppings.
His pizza stunt was all in a day's work for Kobayashi, who has found fame for his speed-eating. He is a six-time hotdog-eating world champion too. In August, he broke the record by eating 110 hotdog sausages at the New York State Fair.
Kobayashi is also in the Guinness Book of Records for his feats with huge piles of meatballs, beefburgers and pasta.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS