Jeremy Lin Watch: VIDEO Highlights Of The Rockets Star's Best Game Of 2013
February 7, 2013 4:17 AM EST
In his first season with the Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin has failed to duplicate the success he achieved with the New York Knicks.
A year after “Linsanity,” began, though, he may have had his best game of the 2012-2013 season.
On Tuesday night, Lin led the Rockets to one of the most dominating wins of the entire NBA season. Houston defeated the Golden State Warriors 140-109, hitting 23 three-pointers on their way to the victory.
Lin accounted for five of the shots beyond the arc. He went 5-8 from three-point range and hit 62.5 percent of his field goals. The point guard led all players with 28 points and nine assists. In the 33 minutes that Lin was on the court, the Rockets outscored the Warriors by 37 points.
The only other performance Lin put up this season that compares to Tuesday’s game came Dec. 10. With James Harden on the bench with an injury, Lin exploded for 38 points against the San Antonio Spurs. Houston, however, lost the game in overtime.
The 24-year-old has had a few big games, but hasn’t been able to put up impressive numbers on a consistent basis. He’s averaging 12.5 points and 6.2 assists on the season. His three-point shooting was most surprising against Golden State, as he’s hit just 30 percent of his attempts from that distance.
Below are the video highlights of Lin’s performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales