Jeremy Lin Watch: VIDEO Highlights Of The Rockets Star's Best Game Of 2013
February 7, 2013 4:17 AM EST
In his first season with the Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin has failed to duplicate the success he achieved with the New York Knicks.
A year after “Linsanity,” began, though, he may have had his best game of the 2012-2013 season.
On Tuesday night, Lin led the Rockets to one of the most dominating wins of the entire NBA season. Houston defeated the Golden State Warriors 140-109, hitting 23 three-pointers on their way to the victory.
Lin accounted for five of the shots beyond the arc. He went 5-8 from three-point range and hit 62.5 percent of his field goals. The point guard led all players with 28 points and nine assists. In the 33 minutes that Lin was on the court, the Rockets outscored the Warriors by 37 points.
The only other performance Lin put up this season that compares to Tuesday’s game came Dec. 10. With James Harden on the bench with an injury, Lin exploded for 38 points against the San Antonio Spurs. Houston, however, lost the game in overtime.
The 24-year-old has had a few big games, but hasn’t been able to put up impressive numbers on a consistent basis. He’s averaging 12.5 points and 6.2 assists on the season. His three-point shooting was most surprising against Golden State, as he’s hit just 30 percent of his attempts from that distance.
Below are the video highlights of Lin’s performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet