Libor Fixing Scandal: RBS’ Hester ‘This Whole Episode Disgusts Me’
By Lianna Brinded | February 7, 2013 1:26 AM EST
After Royal Bank of Scotland Group agreed to pay £390m ($612m/€451m) to settle US and UK charges related to the manipulation of the benchmark lending rate known as Libor, as well as pleading guilty to a criminal charge of wire fraud from a Japanese subsidiary, its CEO made a statement.
In a pre-recorded video interview, Stephen Hester said the "whole episode disgusts me".
For the full interview click the video below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles