Taylor Swift: A New Single, New Love Song, New Love?
By Gilda Galang | February 6, 2013 5:34 PM EST
Taylor Swift hasn't found a new beau post-Harry Styles, but she did manage to land a collaboration with Keith Urban and Tim McGraw with a catchy love song "High Don't Care."
Released today on Tim McGraw's Two Lanes of Freedom, Hollywood Life brings up the idea that this may be Swift's expected love song for her most recent break-up.
But The Sun reports that Swift is still in the drawing board with her next break-up song, which will likely be inspired by the necklace that Styles gave her.
"Her main source of material for the songs she's written about her string of famous ex-boyfriends comes from rooting around in a trunk where she hoards keepsakes of their relationships," says a source to The Sun.
But Swift does have something to celebrate about. The singer has just announced her next single, 22, from her Red album, which will hit the radio on April 1st.
According to Hollywood Life, this may be a song about the fun times that the singer has had with her best girl friend Selena Gomez.
Standing in the Dark: Swift's newest fave tune
There's privilege in being Taylor Swift's new love-in music that is. British band Lawson has just earned the right to call Swift as a fan.
MTV reports that the band and the singer first met last December, where the singer-songwriter expressed her excitement and love for the band's single, Standing in the Dark.
Given the similarity in songs and songwriting that the Lawson and Swift have, a collaboration may not be too far, now that the band are all for the idea of recording with the pop star.
"We'd love to, absolutely love to if she's interested. Maybe do some writing together. We love her music though, that's the main thing," said Lawson lead Andy Brown to MTV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]