Kobe Bryant Slam Dunks On Kris Humphries And Gerald Wallace; ‘OMG Kobe’ Trends On Twitter [VIDEO]
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 2:43 PM EST
Once Bryant got possession of the ball in the fleeting moments of Tuesday night’s game against the Nets, he pummeled past Humphries and Wallace to deliver a slam dunk as both men tried to get the ball away.
The play instantly became a hit on Twitter, with Bryant fans talking about how he’s one of their favorite players and others looking to find an image of the Laker slamming the ball into the net.
@LikePacDiv wrote, “Kobe dunked on the whole squad though #brooklyn”
@SERIUSJONES shared, “The way Kobe jus dunked on them two dudes was completely beautifully disrespectful.”
Even though the Lakers were playing in the Nets arena at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, the crowd cheered for the NBA star.
@LKRGIRL wrote, “MVP chants for Kobe Bryant!!!!!!!!! BK loves him!”
According to one tweeter, Bryant allegedly said he was sorry for the dunk:
“Kobe just hugged Wallace and apologized lol,” one user wrote.
The Lakers went on to win the game, 92-83, with some thanking Bryant for his brilliant play.
“Enjoyed that laker win. Awesome dunk by Kobe. Signature moment in the Barclays,” @mikecrowder_BK wrote.
@ImJustUhhAsian posted, “Nobody is better than Kobe, hes the most hard working dedicated eager player the NBA has ever seen.”
Humphries may have lost to the Lakers on Tuesday night, but it seems he has the upper hand in the divorce proceedings with his estranged wife, reality star Kim Kardashian.
The couple was only married for 72 days and now she wants to speed up the process after an unplanned pregnancy with her new beau Kanye West.
But just because Kardashian is knocked up, doesn’t mean Humphries plans on moving the divorce proceedings along any faster.
Kardashian is used to people jumping when she says so, but it seems Humphries is determined not to let her get her way this time.
His lawyer has filed a motion in an attempt to pump the breaks on setting up an immediate trial date to get their divorce finalized, E! News reported.
"What are they hiding?" Humphries' attorney Marshall Waller stated in the filing that was obtained by E! News. "What is there in the raw footage of this televised courtship, 72-day marriage and resultant breakup that they are so afraid of us discovering?"
Marshall went on, "What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something the Respondent had nothing to do with, is perceived by Plaintiff as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial."
Check out the clip of Bryant's slam dunk:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions