Betty White Quips She's Sexiest At 91; 'Golden Girl' Celebrates 90th Birthday, Again
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 1:40 PM EST
Betty White says she is sexier than ever at the ripe old age of 91.
It’s been decades since the show's run, but the 91-year-old White is as famous as ever. She’s become a pop culture phenomenon and doesn’t seem to have aged all that much.
The star is enjoying all the perks that come along with being a star in her golden years and even joked that her sex appeal has only increased with age.
As she approaches centenarian status, the “Golden Girl” explained:
"Best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," People magazine quoted the "Hot in Cleveland" star. "Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed. You haven't changed in [the brain]. You're just 90 every place else."
White has recently recovered from the flu and quipped that she is much sexier than last year:
"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser. I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."
"Betty White’s Second Annual 90th Birthday Special" aired on NBC Tuesday evening. Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Clinton were on hand to honor the elderly star, along with her "Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff