Betty White Quips She's Sexiest At 91; 'Golden Girl' Celebrates 90th Birthday, Again
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 1:40 PM EST
Betty White says she is sexier than ever at the ripe old age of 91.
It’s been decades since the show's run, but the 91-year-old White is as famous as ever. She’s become a pop culture phenomenon and doesn’t seem to have aged all that much.
The star is enjoying all the perks that come along with being a star in her golden years and even joked that her sex appeal has only increased with age.
As she approaches centenarian status, the “Golden Girl” explained:
"Best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," People magazine quoted the "Hot in Cleveland" star. "Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed. You haven't changed in [the brain]. You're just 90 every place else."
White has recently recovered from the flu and quipped that she is much sexier than last year:
"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser. I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."
"Betty White’s Second Annual 90th Birthday Special" aired on NBC Tuesday evening. Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Clinton were on hand to honor the elderly star, along with her "Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast