Betty White Quips She's Sexiest At 91; 'Golden Girl' Celebrates 90th Birthday, Again
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 1:40 PM EST
Betty White says she is sexier than ever at the ripe old age of 91.
It’s been decades since the show's run, but the 91-year-old White is as famous as ever. She’s become a pop culture phenomenon and doesn’t seem to have aged all that much.
The star is enjoying all the perks that come along with being a star in her golden years and even joked that her sex appeal has only increased with age.
As she approaches centenarian status, the “Golden Girl” explained:
"Best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," People magazine quoted the "Hot in Cleveland" star. "Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed. You haven't changed in [the brain]. You're just 90 every place else."
White has recently recovered from the flu and quipped that she is much sexier than last year:
"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser. I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."
"Betty White’s Second Annual 90th Birthday Special" aired on NBC Tuesday evening. Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Clinton were on hand to honor the elderly star, along with her "Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’