Betty White Quips She's Sexiest At 91; 'Golden Girl' Celebrates 90th Birthday, Again
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 1:40 PM EST
Betty White says she is sexier than ever at the ripe old age of 91.
It’s been decades since the show's run, but the 91-year-old White is as famous as ever. She’s become a pop culture phenomenon and doesn’t seem to have aged all that much.
The star is enjoying all the perks that come along with being a star in her golden years and even joked that her sex appeal has only increased with age.
As she approaches centenarian status, the “Golden Girl” explained:
"Best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," People magazine quoted the "Hot in Cleveland" star. "Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed. You haven't changed in [the brain]. You're just 90 every place else."
White has recently recovered from the flu and quipped that she is much sexier than last year:
"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser. I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."
"Betty White’s Second Annual 90th Birthday Special" aired on NBC Tuesday evening. Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Clinton were on hand to honor the elderly star, along with her "Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display