Betty White Quips She's Sexiest At 91; 'Golden Girl' Celebrates 90th Birthday, Again
By Maria Vultaggio | February 6, 2013 1:40 PM EST
Betty White says she is sexier than ever at the ripe old age of 91.
It’s been decades since the show's run, but the 91-year-old White is as famous as ever. She’s become a pop culture phenomenon and doesn’t seem to have aged all that much.
The star is enjoying all the perks that come along with being a star in her golden years and even joked that her sex appeal has only increased with age.
As she approaches centenarian status, the “Golden Girl” explained:
"Best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," People magazine quoted the "Hot in Cleveland" star. "Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed. You haven't changed in [the brain]. You're just 90 every place else."
White has recently recovered from the flu and quipped that she is much sexier than last year:
"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser. I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."
"Betty White’s Second Annual 90th Birthday Special" aired on NBC Tuesday evening. Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Clinton were on hand to honor the elderly star, along with her "Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone