UFO Sightings: Witnesses Recount UFO Encounter in Riverview and Eagle Ford Shale
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 6, 2013 12:38 PM EST
Reports on UFO sightings continue to increase in numerous locations on different countries. This time, witnesses from Riverview and Eagle Ford Shale shared their bizarre encounter with unidentified objects hovering above the sky.
According to the Web site ufostalker.com, a witness revealed the strange UFO encounter when they pulled the car over to make an important business phone call. "We saw what first looked like a flock of white birds or balloons but in a very strange pattern and moving slowly and all in unison," the witness stated.
The witness further described what they saw for around five minutes with the use of binoculars. "They appeared to be round white lights with a somewhat reddish tint, with 2 dark, solid triangular fixed appendages on each side. They all looked exactly the same with one or 2 drifting away at times and then a few drifting back in to join the rest," the witness added.
In Eagle Ford Shale, witnesses ponder on the question if there is something else existing out there. South Texas rancher Penny Farrell and her husband, Jerry, claimed they saw strange lights up in the sky from their back porch view.
"They started blinking. One, two, three, like bing bing bing bing bing bing. All at once, they went back over here to this tree but they were a little higher," Penny Farrell stated. She added that the blinking happened for several minutes before the unidentified objects disappeared.
"And when it shot up into the heavens, it was just like a blink of an eye. Boom. It was up there. If you were here and saw it like we saw it, sat here and marveled over what was happing up there in the sky, then you would say that's a UFO," Penny further shared.
With the frequent reports on UFO sightings, the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) admitted that some sightings can be explained while others remain a mystery.
"About 10-percent of them, those are the ones that will make your eyes roll around and around in your head. We can't figure it out," David MacDonald, Executive Director of the MUFON, stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Report Claims China & Taiwan Sell Human Meat
- Crocodile Attacks, Takes Man in Adelaide River; Wife Witnesses Tragedy
- Sex with the Dead: Ohio Man Admits Doing it with 100 Corpses
- Princess Diana's Gravesite Algae-Infested, Earl Spencer Reportedly To Blame
- Ebola Virus: NZ Health Officials Given 'Powers' to Stop Ships, Planes from Entering Border
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display