Chris Brown May Head to Jail for FAKE Community Service Records
By Floyd Allen | February 6, 2013 10:40 AM EST
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has found inconsistencies on the official documents providing detailed records of community services accomplished by R&B singer, Chris Brown and the singer may go to jail when evidence shows the data have been manipulated.
A report by OMG that LA County District Attorney Jackie Lacey has called on the court to order Brown to complete his civic obligation following the singer’s failure to provide the court a “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that he had fully undertaken the 180-day community labor he was ordered to serve.
The court instructed Brown to complete the community service “in his home state of Virginia, as part of a five-year probationary sentence for assault.” The order came following the incident commited with his girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.
A 19-page motion has been filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray asking the court not to honor Brown’s community labor report because of “discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Concerns have been raised on the credibility of the dates listed on the community service report. There were allegedly some dates indicating working schedule (but) while he could be out of the country for world tour concerts, among others.
OMG! added that the DA’s office has confirmed Brown’s court appointment Wednesday at 2 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools