Chris Brown May Head to Jail for FAKE Community Service Records
By Floyd Allen | February 6, 2013 10:40 AM EST
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has found inconsistencies on the official documents providing detailed records of community services accomplished by R&B singer, Chris Brown and the singer may go to jail when evidence shows the data have been manipulated.
A report by OMG that LA County District Attorney Jackie Lacey has called on the court to order Brown to complete his civic obligation following the singer’s failure to provide the court a “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that he had fully undertaken the 180-day community labor he was ordered to serve.
The court instructed Brown to complete the community service “in his home state of Virginia, as part of a five-year probationary sentence for assault.” The order came following the incident commited with his girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.
A 19-page motion has been filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray asking the court not to honor Brown’s community labor report because of “discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Concerns have been raised on the credibility of the dates listed on the community service report. There were allegedly some dates indicating working schedule (but) while he could be out of the country for world tour concerts, among others.
OMG! added that the DA’s office has confirmed Brown’s court appointment Wednesday at 2 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine