Chris Brown May Head to Jail for FAKE Community Service Records
By Floyd Allen | February 6, 2013 10:40 AM EST
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has found inconsistencies on the official documents providing detailed records of community services accomplished by R&B singer, Chris Brown and the singer may go to jail when evidence shows the data have been manipulated.
A report by OMG that LA County District Attorney Jackie Lacey has called on the court to order Brown to complete his civic obligation following the singer’s failure to provide the court a “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that he had fully undertaken the 180-day community labor he was ordered to serve.
The court instructed Brown to complete the community service “in his home state of Virginia, as part of a five-year probationary sentence for assault.” The order came following the incident commited with his girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.
A 19-page motion has been filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray asking the court not to honor Brown’s community labor report because of “discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Concerns have been raised on the credibility of the dates listed on the community service report. There were allegedly some dates indicating working schedule (but) while he could be out of the country for world tour concerts, among others.
OMG! added that the DA’s office has confirmed Brown’s court appointment Wednesday at 2 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales