Chris Brown May Head to Jail for FAKE Community Service Records
By Floyd Allen | February 6, 2013 10:40 AM EST
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has found inconsistencies on the official documents providing detailed records of community services accomplished by R&B singer, Chris Brown and the singer may go to jail when evidence shows the data have been manipulated.
A report by OMG that LA County District Attorney Jackie Lacey has called on the court to order Brown to complete his civic obligation following the singer’s failure to provide the court a “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that he had fully undertaken the 180-day community labor he was ordered to serve.
The court instructed Brown to complete the community service “in his home state of Virginia, as part of a five-year probationary sentence for assault.” The order came following the incident commited with his girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.
A 19-page motion has been filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray asking the court not to honor Brown’s community labor report because of “discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Concerns have been raised on the credibility of the dates listed on the community service report. There were allegedly some dates indicating working schedule (but) while he could be out of the country for world tour concerts, among others.
OMG! added that the DA’s office has confirmed Brown’s court appointment Wednesday at 2 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists