Chris Brown May Head to Jail for FAKE Community Service Records
By Floyd Allen | February 6, 2013 10:40 AM EST
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has found inconsistencies on the official documents providing detailed records of community services accomplished by R&B singer, Chris Brown and the singer may go to jail when evidence shows the data have been manipulated.
A report by OMG that LA County District Attorney Jackie Lacey has called on the court to order Brown to complete his civic obligation following the singer’s failure to provide the court a “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that he had fully undertaken the 180-day community labor he was ordered to serve.
The court instructed Brown to complete the community service “in his home state of Virginia, as part of a five-year probationary sentence for assault.” The order came following the incident commited with his girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009.
A 19-page motion has been filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray asking the court not to honor Brown’s community labor report because of “discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Concerns have been raised on the credibility of the dates listed on the community service report. There were allegedly some dates indicating working schedule (but) while he could be out of the country for world tour concerts, among others.
OMG! added that the DA’s office has confirmed Brown’s court appointment Wednesday at 2 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]