Face Tattoo On First Date: Lesya Toumaniantz Of Russia Inks 'Ruslan' Within 24 Hours Of Meeting [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 6, 2013 4:42 AM EST
Forget first date jitters – Lesya Toumaniantz of Russia was on pins and needles – a tattoo artist’s needle, to be exact. Toumaniantz got along so well with Rouslan Toumaniantz on their first date that she decided to get his name tattooed on her face.
Lesya, 18, met Rouslan, on an Internet chat room. On their first date, she allowed Toumaniantz, a tattoo artist, to inscribe “Ruslan” on her face, The Daily Mail reported.
Lesya’s Facebook profile is flooded with photos of her face tattoo.
“It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said, according to The Daily Mail.
The couple’s first date went to well that they were engage shortly after meeting up for the first time. Adccording to Lesya’s Facebook page, she and Rouslan were engaged Jan. 24.
She updated her profile picture a day later, showing off her face tattoo as well as Rouslan’s body ink. The picture received 133 likes on the social media website.
“Nice face tattoo!!” said Alvaro Corleone.
Another user joked about the first date face tattoo being awkward should the couple break up.
“If you guys split up she better find another Ruslan,” quipped Hamtos Mese.
Lesya said she wants more tattoos, a friend of Ruslan’s told The Daily Mail.
“Their plans for a life together include her learning to tattoo while she also gets the full-body ink that she’s always dreamed of and of course a family,” the male friend said.
He addressed concerns that the face tattoo may have not been the wisest decision, especially after getting it following a first date.
“I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind,” the friend said.
Lesya’s friends are a fan of the face tattoo.
“You must be so happy that you can wear that tattoo. Enjoy it. It looks great,” said Ralf Bieler on Facebook.
Sara Bex said the face tattoo is “sooo beautiful. Even the style of the name fits your face well.”
Lesya wrote that getting the face tattoo after the first date was done “all for love.
“All for Ruslan,” she wrote.
Lesya’s Facebook page documents her love of tattoos. She posted a photo of an elderly woman sporting a scalp tattoo.
“Cool grandmother :) Respect :),” she wrote.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies