Beyonce Is 'Gone With The Wind Fabulous,' Referencing Kenya Moore From 'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' [PHOTOS]
By Amethyst Tate | February 6, 2013 3:37 AM EST
Beyonce is "gone with the wind fabulous."
After her electrifying performance at the Super Bowl Sunday night, she reconnected with her Destiny’s Child group members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. A reporter with “Inside Edition” asked each member how they felt about their show.
“They were fierce honey, gone with the wind fabulous,” Beyonce said, referring to a comment made by reality star Kenya Moore, who is a cast member on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.”
(View the video here.)
Moore made the term popular this season, after getting into a verbal argument with a fellow castmember. The former Miss USA winner left the scene by twirling and exiting, while stating that she is "gone with the wind fabolous." She has since released a song with the same name.
It is possible that Beyonce watches the show herself, especially since in a recent episode, Moore described how she is often mistaken for the superstar.
Meanwhile, while the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers at Super Bowl 2013, Beyonce’s halftime performance was just as big of an event as the main show.
The superstar certainly gave a fabolous performance at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, beginning her 12-minute-set with a hit “Love on Top,” and eventually being joined by former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.[[nid:1059338]][[nid:1059334]]
Dressed in a leather corset and lace bottom, Beyonce rocked the stage, along with Rowland and Williams.
Celebrities reacted to the show, such as LaLa Vasquez, who wrote on Twitter, “Halftime show slayed!!!!! Yessss @Beyonce!! ICONIC!! And I'm so proud of my BFF @KELLYROWLAND and @RealMichelleW! Wow.”
Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted, “Beyonce Bowl/No. One. Better/By the way ... Black girls ROCK, and I couldn't be more proud to be one tonight!!!!”
As was expected, Beyonce showed off her dancing skills — and sang live.
The Baltimore Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII, 34-31.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown