Beyonce Is 'Gone With The Wind Fabulous,' Referencing Kenya Moore From 'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' [PHOTOS]
By Amethyst Tate | February 6, 2013 3:37 AM EST
Beyonce is "gone with the wind fabulous."
After her electrifying performance at the Super Bowl Sunday night, she reconnected with her Destiny’s Child group members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. A reporter with “Inside Edition” asked each member how they felt about their show.
“They were fierce honey, gone with the wind fabulous,” Beyonce said, referring to a comment made by reality star Kenya Moore, who is a cast member on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.”
(View the video here.)
Moore made the term popular this season, after getting into a verbal argument with a fellow castmember. The former Miss USA winner left the scene by twirling and exiting, while stating that she is "gone with the wind fabolous." She has since released a song with the same name.
It is possible that Beyonce watches the show herself, especially since in a recent episode, Moore described how she is often mistaken for the superstar.
Meanwhile, while the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers at Super Bowl 2013, Beyonce’s halftime performance was just as big of an event as the main show.
The superstar certainly gave a fabolous performance at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, beginning her 12-minute-set with a hit “Love on Top,” and eventually being joined by former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.[[nid:1059338]][[nid:1059334]]
Dressed in a leather corset and lace bottom, Beyonce rocked the stage, along with Rowland and Williams.
Celebrities reacted to the show, such as LaLa Vasquez, who wrote on Twitter, “Halftime show slayed!!!!! Yessss @Beyonce!! ICONIC!! And I'm so proud of my BFF @KELLYROWLAND and @RealMichelleW! Wow.”
Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted, “Beyonce Bowl/No. One. Better/By the way ... Black girls ROCK, and I couldn't be more proud to be one tonight!!!!”
As was expected, Beyonce showed off her dancing skills — and sang live.
The Baltimore Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII, 34-31.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015