Beyonce Is 'Gone With The Wind Fabulous,' Referencing Kenya Moore From 'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' [PHOTOS]
By Amethyst Tate | February 6, 2013 3:37 AM EST
Beyonce is "gone with the wind fabulous."
After her electrifying performance at the Super Bowl Sunday night, she reconnected with her Destiny’s Child group members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. A reporter with “Inside Edition” asked each member how they felt about their show.
“They were fierce honey, gone with the wind fabulous,” Beyonce said, referring to a comment made by reality star Kenya Moore, who is a cast member on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.”
(View the video here.)
Moore made the term popular this season, after getting into a verbal argument with a fellow castmember. The former Miss USA winner left the scene by twirling and exiting, while stating that she is "gone with the wind fabolous." She has since released a song with the same name.
It is possible that Beyonce watches the show herself, especially since in a recent episode, Moore described how she is often mistaken for the superstar.
Meanwhile, while the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers at Super Bowl 2013, Beyonce’s halftime performance was just as big of an event as the main show.
The superstar certainly gave a fabolous performance at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, beginning her 12-minute-set with a hit “Love on Top,” and eventually being joined by former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.[[nid:1059338]][[nid:1059334]]
Dressed in a leather corset and lace bottom, Beyonce rocked the stage, along with Rowland and Williams.
Celebrities reacted to the show, such as LaLa Vasquez, who wrote on Twitter, “Halftime show slayed!!!!! Yessss @Beyonce!! ICONIC!! And I'm so proud of my BFF @KELLYROWLAND and @RealMichelleW! Wow.”
Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles, tweeted, “Beyonce Bowl/No. One. Better/By the way ... Black girls ROCK, and I couldn't be more proud to be one tonight!!!!”
As was expected, Beyonce showed off her dancing skills — and sang live.
The Baltimore Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII, 34-31.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon