|EUR/JPY : rebound programmed by the fundamental|
--- Follow up analysis ---
I advise traders to trade the pair outside the range 124/125:
- Only long positions above the 125 points. The upward break of 126 and 127 points would then offer new buy signals for an extension of the bullish trend.
- Only short positions below 124 points. Downward breaks of 123 and 122 points would then offer new sell signals for an extension of the bearish movement.
|- Complete sheet of the pair EUR/JPY - Previous EUR/JPY Analysis -|
|Chart of the pair EUR/JPY - Timeframe 1H|
Most Popular Slideshows
- 'Game of Thrones'-like Film, 'The Queen of the Tearling,' Casts Emma Watson as Lead Star and Exec Producer [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Baby Girl: Suggested Ways Kanye West’s New Born Can Earn Money to Keep Up with the Kardashians [PHOTOS]
- Asus Transformer Infinity Pad, Sony Vaio Duo, Toshiba Satellite, A Look at Intel's Haswell 4th Generation Ultrabooks and Notebooks [Photos]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Selena Gomez Open to Nude Role, Ready for Anastasia Steele? [PHOTOS]