|EUR/GBP : Breakout of the bullish slant|
--- Follow up analysis ---
I advise traders to remain flat on the pair as far as the price will be between 0.8550 and 0.86.
- Long is 0.86 is broken up. The upward breaks of 0.8650 and 0.87 would then offer new buy signals for an extension of the bullish movement.
- Short is 0.8550 is broken. The price should also validated the break out of its short term bullish slant. A break of 0.85 would give a new sell signal for an extension of the downtrend.
Analysis published by Bruno, the 02/05/2013 at 10h30 GMT+2
|- Complete sheet of the pair EUR/GBP - Previous EUR/GBP Analysis -|
|Chart of the pair EUR/GBP - Timeframe 1H|
Most Popular Slideshows
- 'Game of Thrones'-like Film, 'The Queen of the Tearling,' Casts Emma Watson as Lead Star and Exec Producer [PHOTOS]
- Asus Transformer Infinity Pad, Sony Vaio Duo, Toshiba Satellite, A Look at Intel's Haswell 4th Generation Ultrabooks and Notebooks [Photos]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Selena Gomez Open to Nude Role, Ready for Anastasia Steele? [PHOTOS]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Anderson Davis as Christian Grey [PHOTOS]