Jermey Clarkson's Huge TV Penis Sparks Twitter Tirade
By Dominic Gover | February 6, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has drawn a storm of criticism after creating a giant male phallus from skid marks on the popular motor show.
Clarkson left his imprint on a storm drain in Los Angeles, in scenes filmed by the BBC.
The 52-year-old petrol head skidded around on the ground, before the camera panned back to reveal his handiwork - which he dubbed "a gentleman sausage."
After larking with co-presenters Richard Hammond and James May, Clarkson declared "I've accidently painted a gentleman sausage on a storm drain."
The veteran motor journalist was labelled a "sad old man" in the wake of the prank.
Viewers used Twitter to register their contempt. Glenny Rodge wrote on the micro-blogging site: "Sad documentary on BBC2 about three old men whose sexual inadequacies have developed into them having vehicle fetishes."
Another user said the show was "homoerotic."
Other Tweeters issued support for the stunt on the latest series of the long-running show. In the new series, Clarkson, May and Hammond set across the United States towards the Mexican border.
Up to 350 viewers tune in every week in 170 countries across the world. Clarkson has a long track record of winding people up, having offended various foreign nationalities, truck drivers and the elderly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Report Claims China & Taiwan Sell Human Meat
- ISIS Beheading US Journalist James Foley Sparks Outrage, Netizens Demand 'All-Out War'
- Sex with the Dead: Ohio Man Admits Doing it with 100 Corpses
- Princess Diana's Gravesite Algae-Infested, Earl Spencer Reportedly To Blame
- Ebola Virus: NZ Health Officials Given 'Powers' to Stop Ships, Planes from Entering Border
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features