Go Daddy Nerd ‘Sex Symbol’: Jesse Heiman Flooded With Dates After Bar Rafaeli Super Bowl Commercial [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 6, 2013 12:51 AM EST
Jesse Heiman, the red-faced nerd who got to make out with Bar Rafaeli during an unforgettable Super Bowl commercial for Go Daddy, says that the ad has transformed into a “sex symbol.”
In the commercial, Heiman plays Walter, the embodiment of “the smart side” of Go Daddy “that creates a killer website for your small business,” opposite Rafaeli’s “sexy side.” But while many people took to Twitter after the ad aired to share their disgust over the make out scene, Heiman said that he’s only been feeling the love.
“I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar,” Heiman said during and interview with CNET. "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”
Heiman added that the wide exposure has also helped his acting career. "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now,” he said.
But is the nerd act real? According to CNET, Heiman’s résumé is brimming with a long list of nerdy roles including “Nerd #1” in an episode of the HBO show “Entourage,” and “Computer Guy” in the 2012 movie “Noobz.” And Heiman doesn’t seem to mind being pigeon-holed.
"I would describe myself as a 'lovable nerd,'" Heiman said. "I play that role regularly in films and TV shows. In my personal life, I'd say I'm a nerd because I like 'Star Trek' and professional wrestling."
As evidence of his love for “Star Trek” Heiman offered the interviewer to videos on his YouTube account of William Shatner reciting “Shatoetry.” But we’re betting that most people don’t need convincing.
View Heiman's commercial for Go Daddy below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions