Russell Brand Invites Demi Moore to Yoga Retreat
By drishya Nair | February 5, 2013 9:39 PM EST
British star Russell Brand has invited actress Demi Moore to a Yoga retreat in India.
The Get him to the Greek actor apparently asked Moore to join him at the renowned Ananda Spa in the Himalyas, believing it may help her cope with her separation from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher.
The Ananda Spa offers meaditation classes and healthy eating, and promises "internal healing" for its guests.
"Russell and Demi have become friends since she started his yoga class. He remembers how much yoga and meditation helped him after his split with Katy Perry and feels it will help Demi too. Spiritual retreats can be hard work, but if you're in the right frame of mind they're really beneficial," a source was quoted as saying by The sun.
Moore split from Two and a Half Men star Kutcher, her husband of six years, in 2011. Reports suggest she has had difficulty coping with the break-up.
Although there have been rumours of romance between Brand and Moore, the former has moved to dismiss the reports by saying: "Demi Moore, as far as anything more physical goes - she is just at yoga. I really like her, she is really lovely. I just see her at yoga.
"She is an older lady, she is incredibly beautiful but that's that," Brand told The Sun.
Brand, an ardent yoga devotee, said that he has even invited his classmates to his house in Los Angeles for a group session.
"It is full of amazing women. That is a fact. It has been brilliant. The yoga centre I had been going to sacked our instructor, so I have moved everyone into my house. I had 30 people doing it in my house," Brand added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]