UBS swings to fourth quarter, full-year net loss after Libor fine, revamp
February 5, 2013 5:00 PM EST
Switzerland's largest bank said it will still pay shareholders 0.15 Swiss francs (11 pence) for 2012, following a symbolic, 0.10 francs per share for 2011, its first post-crisis dividend.
UBS's 1.89 billion franc net loss for the fourth quarter compares with a 2.078 billion franc net loss forecasts by analysts in a Reuters poll.
(Reporting By Katharina Bart)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid