Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Still Seeing Each Other?
By Diadem Pambid | February 5, 2013 2:24 PM EST
When will the "Jelena" drama ever end? Apparently, it won't not with Selena Gomez still hooking up with Justin Bieber. Rumor has it that despite the personal diss thrown at the other, Bieber and Gomez are still keeping the friendship alive. Does this mean a "Jelena" reconciliation is in the works?
"Jelena" fans shouldn't get their hopes up - for now. Sources confirm to that despite the dramatic split between Bieber and Gomez, their relationship status is a bit "complicated." This would only mean chances of them getting back together are high.
Multiple sources confirm that for the last few weeks, Selena and Justin have been continuously talking and texting each other. The source goes on to add that both have even made time to see each other yet both stars aren't addressing each other as boyfriend or girlfriend.
Last Saturday night, onlookers spotted Bieber at the Soho House in West Hollywood. In attendance was Selena Gomez who was friends with the girl group, YLA. The said LA-based group where holding a private concert at the said spot. It was all thanks to the YLA members that fans of "Jelena" knew what was going on.
"No big deal.. Bieber and Gomez front seat at our first show. Musta been the music," tweeted YLA member, Brooke Adams.
According to E News, Selena had been at the event first sporting a blue skirt and a black blouse. The Canadian crooner followed a few minutes after sporting his basic look of jeans and a baseball cap. Justin and Selena both sat beside each other while YLA performed "Kids R OK."
Despite sitting next to each other, no PDA of the sort had been seen. Selena still addresses Justin as her "ex-boyfriend" and are taking things slowly.
"They are on good terms and hanging out," stated the source, adding, "But they are not back together."
So, will the "Jelena" duo ever get back together? Fans of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber can only hope that these two work it out for the near future because everybody else is getting tired of the drama going on between them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border