iPhone 5 Goes Wacky: Eye-Candy or Eye-Popping Cases for Your Beloved Gadget
By Gilda Galang | February 5, 2013 1:35 PM EST
If you were one of those who hit the stores running when the iPhone 5 was released, your handset is probably months old by now. Keep it looking new and stylish with a new case, which are now flocking the stores to keep your device as good-looking as it is protected.
Speak out your mind and dress up your iPhone 5 in many ways-be it practical, wacky, or eye-catching with these iPhone 5 cases.
iBike Rider case
Holler to the biker chick or dude in you with the iBike Rider case, which is best suited for those always on the go on two wheels. Its best features include the waterproof protective cover, which still allows you to operate the device.
It is also wrist-mounted, so riding the bike (or commuting, for those who prefer public transportation) will feel at ease. A microphone headset can also be connected to the helmet for on-the-road use.
PC World reports that the case is priced at $62, or $92 for those who want to get the matching headset.
Griffin KaZoo case
Griffin KaZoo is all about splashing your phone with cuddly eyes and eye-catching color with this soft silicone case that makes maneuvering your iPhone 5 as easy as pie.
Get the bright blue elephant or the brown-and-beige monkey designs for only $24.99 a piece, according to Digital Trends.
Mophie Juice Pack
Running out of iPhone 5 juice in the middle of an important meeting? It's no surprise considering the par to which the iPhone 5's battery stands compared to its competitors. But worry no more as Mophie has taken the necessary step to solve this problem with the Mophie Juice Pack case.
PC World reports this case to have a rechargeable lithium polymer battery, encased in the non-slip grip case. Now you can have more talk time using your phone-to as much as six hours!-or seven hours for surfing the Internet, all for $110.
Dr. Who TARDIS Police Box
Let loose your inner Dr. Who fanatic with this inspired TARDIS iPhone 5 case by CaseEnvy. Featuring the famed police box, the design was inked to ensure a no peeling or fading quality.
The iPhone 5 case is made of hard silicone rubber plastic, a durable companion for device. Etsy.com also reports that it has textured grip areas, which come in handy for those with slippery hands.
Case-mate recession case
Some people want to dress their iPhone 5 in the same fashion as any gadget in the lap of luxury. But there are others who may want to dress it down as dirty as possible-and Case-mate's recession iPhone case gives you that creative but not-over-the-top look.
Whether you want to be unique, or you just want to cut down on your budget, Case-mate has a cardboard case that can easily be bought for $1.10. Or, if you're really low on cash, download the template on the official website and create your own recession case.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health