Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Wedding to Happen Before Actor Leaves for Movie Shoot?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 5, 2013 11:11 AM EST
Old rumours sparked anew saying that Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will tie the knot in Australia before the actor leaves for another movie shoot overseas.
Ok! Magazine reported that the pair will marry in Australia, where Rob is currently filming new movie 'The Rover', away from his British family. According to reports, parents of the supposed bride and groom will not be invited due to their strong disapproval to their relationship.
The magazine claimed that Rob's friends and family have long been claimed to still hold a grudge over the humiliating betrayal and do not support the marriage of the two.
The couple were reportedly thinking of tying the knot before Kristen's fling with married director Rupert Sanders but put it on hold, now they're happier than ever wedding bells may sound again.
"Rob and Kristen did temporarily delay their wedding plans for a short while. They were both overwhelmed by all the hype and pressure surrounding their relationship, plus Kristen also found the actual wedding planning process quite overwhelming," an insider told the magazine.
However, this is not the first time that the couple has been rumoured to get married and settle down. Last year, rumours went flying that the couple planned a tropical wedding with the actress already looking for a wedding dress.
After completing his shoot in Australia, Rob is bound for another production in April for another film - "Mission: Blacklist".
However, it is still unknown where the filming will take place. It is believed to be across the pond in Africa or the Middle East.
According to HollywoodLife, there was speculation the movie, about an interrogator, could have been shot in Iraq as the plot centres around the capture of dictator Saddam Hussein. Embarkment Films however, denied this stating: "It will not be Iraq, they start shooting in April."
Rob will be playing real life character Eric Maddox, and according to Eric he's quite impressed by his on-screen alter ego. He explained: "For me, it was a no-brainer. I said absolutely! Whatever you did to get that guy to be a part of this movie, I think it's wonderful and I fully support it. We're talking about a guy who is super famous and really popular."
Kristen is also busy around that time as she will star in the comedy Focus, but after Ben Affleck pulled out are still looking for a leading man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People