Penelope Cruz is Pregnant Again
By Floyd Allen | February 5, 2013 11:08 AM EST
Page Six of the New York Post is reporting that the Penelope is having her second child with the talented actor. The celebrity couple has a two-year old son, Leonardo.
Cruz and Penelope has been married since 2010 after dating for three years. They tied the knot at a private ceremony in a friend’s house at the Bahamas. The two have reportedly been friends for years before.
Motherhood, according to the 38-year old actress from Spain.
"From the first second, you feel so much love,” Penelope said as she opens up about motherhood, according to nzcitynews.com.
She added, "It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever."
And the actress has been a protective mother of her child, noting that she and her husband agreed not to allow the media lenses to poke on their children.
"I want my son and my kids - if I have more - to grow up in a way that is as anonymous as possible, “ the actress said, according to nzcity.com.
"The fact that his father and I have chosen to do the work we do doesn't give anybody the right to invade our privacy."
Before embarking on the journey to motherhood, Penelope has been busy working in critically acclaimed films, including Volver (2007) Sahara (2005), among others.
She received Golden Globe and Academy Awards nomination for both.
Before being romantically linked in 2007 and getting married in 2010, Cruz and Bardem worked together in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles