Penelope Cruz is Pregnant Again
By Floyd Allen | February 5, 2013 11:08 AM EST
Page Six of the New York Post is reporting that the Penelope is having her second child with the talented actor. The celebrity couple has a two-year old son, Leonardo.
Cruz and Penelope has been married since 2010 after dating for three years. They tied the knot at a private ceremony in a friend’s house at the Bahamas. The two have reportedly been friends for years before.
Motherhood, according to the 38-year old actress from Spain.
"From the first second, you feel so much love,” Penelope said as she opens up about motherhood, according to nzcitynews.com.
She added, "It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever."
And the actress has been a protective mother of her child, noting that she and her husband agreed not to allow the media lenses to poke on their children.
"I want my son and my kids - if I have more - to grow up in a way that is as anonymous as possible, “ the actress said, according to nzcity.com.
"The fact that his father and I have chosen to do the work we do doesn't give anybody the right to invade our privacy."
Before embarking on the journey to motherhood, Penelope has been busy working in critically acclaimed films, including Volver (2007) Sahara (2005), among others.
She received Golden Globe and Academy Awards nomination for both.
Before being romantically linked in 2007 and getting married in 2010, Cruz and Bardem worked together in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015