Manny Pacquiao Stars in New Self-Help-Talk-Drama Show (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 5, 2013 10:15 AM EST
Eight-division boxing title holder Manny Pacquiao is back - not on the ring for a bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr or another rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez. He is back on Manila television after his game show titled Manny Many Prizes ended.
From hosting a game show, Pacquiao will try a new genre, hosting a self-help-talk-drama show titled Para sa 'Yo Ang Laban Na To (This Fight is for You). The show airs its pilot episode on Sunday, Feb 10, with the champ himself confessing his marital infidelities.
The show tackles viewers' problems which Pacquiao and his co-host, Filipina actress Jean Garcia, will attempt to fix and give the parties involved more enlightenment. The pilot episode was taped on Feb 4 with extramarital affairs as the topic.
Manny could very well be an expert on the subject having had his share of dalliances with young starlets before his recent Christian conversion.
"There were two couples who were here and I could relate to the story of their lives . . . because it was my own story as well," the Philippine Entertainment Portal quoted Pacquiao who spoke in Filipino.
When his co-host asked him when he decided to stop inflicting pain on his wife Jinkee because of his womanizing, Pacquiao recalled that he asked his wife's forgiveness several times and promised to mend his way.
"But I always failed because there are a lot of temptations that surrounded me. Whatever I wanted, I could easily get it," he said in Filipino.
However, after he embraced Christianity, Manny found strength in God.
"So I told her, Babe (that's how I call my wife), this time I won't make promises to you, but I will promise to God because I have surrendered my life to him," the champ said.
He assured his co-host that the other women in his life are gone, and only four females matter most in his life. These are his wife Jinkee
Mother Dionesia, who disagrees with Manny's change of religion
And two daughters, Princess and Queen Elizabeth
The title of his new show actually came from a song that Pacquiao made. Here is the MTV of the song.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’