Beyoncé's Super Bowl Hairstyle, Singer's Stylist Reveals How To Get The Look
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 5, 2013 7:20 AM EST
Beyoncé opted for a Sasha Fierce look for her Super Bowl halftime show performance; the R&B diva wore a black leather leotard-dress and her hair in flowing honey blonde waves.
The singer flipped, tossed and thrashed her hair around rocker-style while performing many of her hit singles -- and hardly a hair fell out of place of her simple, yet glamorous do.
The products and tools Kimble used on Beyonce’s hair include, Kimble Hair Care Brazilian Nut & Acai Berry Serum that sells for $12.99; Natural Bamboo Grooming Brush by Kimble Hair Care that sells for $21.96; a curling iron; and L'Oreal Elnett Holding Spray that sells for $14.99.
"To create Beyoncé’s soft glam look, I began by creating a deep middle part in Beyoncé’s hair," Kimble told Us Weekly. "I then used the curling wand and began to curl her hair in a vertical pattern."
"Once I completed curling her hair into the desired curl pattern, I gently brushed the curls out by using a natural bamboo grooming brush by Kimble Hair Care," she continued. "This created a really nice finger-wave pattern."
To keep the flawless look in place, the stylist used Kimble Hair Care Brazilian Nut & Acai Berry Serum.
"This refined the curl pattern ensuring a seamless finish," she said. "Lastly, I used Elnett Holding Spray by L'Oreal to set the look and the result will be glam, soft, bold and Beyoncé."
Beyonce’s colorist, Rita Hazan, said the inspiration for the singer’s striking hair color was working with her natural undertones.
“We made her highlights more stripey and lighter, a light golden blond, but still natural-looking to complement her hairstyle,” Hazan told InStyle magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools