Zayn Malik And Perrie Edwards Hold Hands In Public After Cheating Scandal [PHOTO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 5, 2013 5:50 AM EST
Zayn Malik and his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards, held hands in public on Sunday amid rampant allegations that the One Direction singer cheated on his longtime girlfriend with a waitress named Courtney Webb.
Malik and Edwards, who is also a singer in the British girl group Little Mix, were all smiles as they took a stroll in Cheshire. Edwards wore her purple hair pulled back in a ponytail with a side braid, and sported a leather jacket, blue jeans, and white Doc Martens. Malik wore black jeans and a graphic sweatshirt with a pair of rabbits under a moon printed on the front.
The couple, who have dated for almost two years, have been showing every intention of making amends after rumors circulated that Malik had slept with Webb while Perrie was on tour outside of the country. The rumor was started by Webb herself, who told the Sun that she spent a wild night with the One Direction crooner after meeting him through mutual friends.
Webb claimed that Malik was very forward with her, and she believed that he was single until she noticed several feminine items strewn around his bedroom the next morning.
“Zayn looked me in the eyes and said, ‘You’re so hot, you’re so fit, you’re beautiful,’” Webb told the Sun. “We sat on his bed and before I could even say anything he started snogging my face off, kissing me passionately. It just snowballed from there. We fooled around, then had sex. It was amazing.”
"He's an absolute s---,” Webb told the publication, referring to Malik. “How dare he -- not only to me but to Perrie?”
Webb, allegedly a former stripper, claimed that the next day when she found a pair of fake eyelashes on his rug she confronted Malik and he admitted to having a girlfriend. He allegedly told Webb, “Don’t worry about her, she’s on tour,” which provoked her to post a picture of him sleeping in bed onto Instagram in an act of retaliation.
Webb later began receiving hate mail and death threats from angry One Direction fans who accused her of slandering Malik.
But despite the scandal, Perrie and Malik don’t show any signs of splitting in the near future. Later Sunday evening, Edwards was seen carrying a white plush bear holding a large pink heart, and friends claim she is still set on working things out with Malik.
"Perrie's still deeply in love with Zayn. She's very unlikely to end the relationship after this episode. The fact that they are physically together speaks volumes. It looks like she's willing to give him a second chance," a source told The Sun.
"Her friends and band mates know she's head-over-heels in love with him. But she'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on him after this incident."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects