Morning Copper Market Report 02/04
February 5, 2013 4:43 AM EST
March copper prices made an initial new high for the move during overnight trading, and in the process copper prices reached up to the highest level since October 5th. International copper prices were generally higher during overnight trading, as the copper markets are thought to be upbeat toward upcoming Chinese and global copper demand prospects.
Some traders thought that copper did receive some supportive supply side news over the weekend, from news of a decline in Zambian 2012 copper production. Other traders appear to be taking most of their guidance from the demand side of the equation, such as today's US Factory Orders figures which are forecast to show a modest rise.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday November 28, 2014
- Canada's Diavik Diamond Mine Receives $350M Boost From Anglo-Australian Miner Rio Tinto
- Global Markets Overview – November 28, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning November 28, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon November 27, 2014
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast