UK Bank Standards, Bonuses and Scandals: Lloyds Chiefs Face MPs
By Lianna Brinded | February 5, 2013 2:54 AM EST
Lloyds Banking Group leaders face a grilling by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards in order to determine what has led to the recent spate of banking scandals and what Lloyds' executives are doing to prevent a repetition in the future.
Speaking in UK Parliament today, Lloyds Banking Group CEO António Horta-Osório and chairman Sir Winfried Bischoff will provide evidence over a number of issues that have rocked the industry, including Libor fixing, mis-selling derivatives and payment protection insurance.
For the live blog on Lloyd's leaders facing a parliamentary grilling, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Japan’s Fukushima Badly Wants To Host 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- If ‘Selfie’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2013, Selfie Stick Is Top Christmas Gift In 2014
- Unique Traits That Make You A Millennial
- Russian Prime Minister Meets Exporting Companies To Find Solutions To Falling Ruble
- Top Google Canada 2014 Searches: Robin Williams, World Cup, iPhone 6