UK Bank Standards, Bonuses and Scandals: Lloyds Chiefs Face MPs
By Lianna Brinded | February 5, 2013 2:54 AM EST
Lloyds Banking Group leaders face a grilling by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards in order to determine what has led to the recent spate of banking scandals and what Lloyds' executives are doing to prevent a repetition in the future.
Speaking in UK Parliament today, Lloyds Banking Group CEO António Horta-Osório and chairman Sir Winfried Bischoff will provide evidence over a number of issues that have rocked the industry, including Libor fixing, mis-selling derivatives and payment protection insurance.
For the live blog on Lloyd's leaders facing a parliamentary grilling, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports