UK Bank Standards, Bonuses and Scandals: Lloyds Chiefs Face MPs
By Lianna Brinded | February 5, 2013 2:54 AM EST
Lloyds Banking Group leaders face a grilling by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards in order to determine what has led to the recent spate of banking scandals and what Lloyds' executives are doing to prevent a repetition in the future.
Speaking in UK Parliament today, Lloyds Banking Group CEO António Horta-Osório and chairman Sir Winfried Bischoff will provide evidence over a number of issues that have rocked the industry, including Libor fixing, mis-selling derivatives and payment protection insurance.
For the live blog on Lloyd's leaders facing a parliamentary grilling, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display