UK Bank Standards, Bonuses and Scandals: Lloyds Chiefs Face MPs
By Lianna Brinded | February 5, 2013 2:54 AM EST
Lloyds Banking Group leaders face a grilling by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards in order to determine what has led to the recent spate of banking scandals and what Lloyds' executives are doing to prevent a repetition in the future.
Speaking in UK Parliament today, Lloyds Banking Group CEO António Horta-Osório and chairman Sir Winfried Bischoff will provide evidence over a number of issues that have rocked the industry, including Libor fixing, mis-selling derivatives and payment protection insurance.
For the live blog on Lloyd's leaders facing a parliamentary grilling, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build