Forex Signals – EURUSD False Start
February 5, 2013 1:47 AM EST
Recap: A rough start to the month for us as extreme volatility and false breaks caught us on the wrong side of a couple pairs on Friday. For EU on Friday our short was triggered at 1.36 on the support break, but unfortunately hit our SL on our entry candle for a 50 pip loss.
Going forward today without a close support/resistance line to give us that *pop* we look for in swing trading we will sit on the sidelines for all pairs except AU and give the Feb trends more time to develop before tomorrow's daily analysis.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:00||EUR Euro-Zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (DEC)||2.1%||2.1%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We are flat on EU today. We are short-term bearish after the bearish candle that just closed but we are also weary of the medium term uptrend.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate