Forex Signals – EURUSD False Start
February 5, 2013 1:47 AM EST
Recap: A rough start to the month for us as extreme volatility and false breaks caught us on the wrong side of a couple pairs on Friday. For EU on Friday our short was triggered at 1.36 on the support break, but unfortunately hit our SL on our entry candle for a 50 pip loss.
Going forward today without a close support/resistance line to give us that *pop* we look for in swing trading we will sit on the sidelines for all pairs except AU and give the Feb trends more time to develop before tomorrow's daily analysis.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:00||EUR Euro-Zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (DEC)||2.1%||2.1%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We are flat on EU today. We are short-term bearish after the bearish candle that just closed but we are also weary of the medium term uptrend.
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan