Forex Signals – EURUSD False Start
February 5, 2013 1:47 AM EST
Recap: A rough start to the month for us as extreme volatility and false breaks caught us on the wrong side of a couple pairs on Friday. For EU on Friday our short was triggered at 1.36 on the support break, but unfortunately hit our SL on our entry candle for a 50 pip loss.
Going forward today without a close support/resistance line to give us that *pop* we look for in swing trading we will sit on the sidelines for all pairs except AU and give the Feb trends more time to develop before tomorrow's daily analysis.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:00||EUR Euro-Zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (DEC)||2.1%||2.1%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We are flat on EU today. We are short-term bearish after the bearish candle that just closed but we are also weary of the medium term uptrend.
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James