Forex Signals – EURUSD False Start
February 5, 2013 1:47 AM EST
Recap: A rough start to the month for us as extreme volatility and false breaks caught us on the wrong side of a couple pairs on Friday. For EU on Friday our short was triggered at 1.36 on the support break, but unfortunately hit our SL on our entry candle for a 50 pip loss.
Going forward today without a close support/resistance line to give us that *pop* we look for in swing trading we will sit on the sidelines for all pairs except AU and give the Feb trends more time to develop before tomorrow's daily analysis.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:00||EUR Euro-Zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (DEC)||2.1%||2.1%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We are flat on EU today. We are short-term bearish after the bearish candle that just closed but we are also weary of the medium term uptrend.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy