Forex Signals – EURUSD False Start
February 5, 2013 1:47 AM EST
Recap: A rough start to the month for us as extreme volatility and false breaks caught us on the wrong side of a couple pairs on Friday. For EU on Friday our short was triggered at 1.36 on the support break, but unfortunately hit our SL on our entry candle for a 50 pip loss.
Going forward today without a close support/resistance line to give us that *pop* we look for in swing trading we will sit on the sidelines for all pairs except AU and give the Feb trends more time to develop before tomorrow's daily analysis.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:00||EUR Euro-Zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (DEC)||2.1%||2.1%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: We are flat on EU today. We are short-term bearish after the bearish candle that just closed but we are also weary of the medium term uptrend.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage