LG Nexus 4 White Version Coming Soon After Brother Disappeared Again in Google Play Store?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2013 1:28 PM EST
The white version of the popular LG Nexus 4 surfaced online last week as its brother slips into the Google Play Store and disappeared again.
The hunt for the elusive LG Nexus 4 continues as people are greeted by messages that it is sold out when they try to get their hands on the LG Nexus 4 from the Google Play Store.
Just days ago, the LG Nexus 4 made its way back onto the Google Play Store in many countries and consumers also confirmed that they had got notifications that their devices were shipping. However, stock has started to run out again and people are now seeing a message that says the device will ship soon.
The Spanish and French Google Play Stores have had messages that the LG Nexus 4 is unavailable. However, the UK store says that the device will ship soon for both storage choices of the LG Nexus 4. In Australia, you can get the LG Nexus 4 in Harvey Norman at a higher price up to $100.
However, LG released no official comment yet about the white version of the device. Speculations claimed that the device will have the same specs and the new colour variant will be available soon.
Recent rumours claimed that the popular handset LG Nexus 4 is the first smartphone to receive the upcoming 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update.
iDigitalTimes reported that the 4.2.2 version of the Android Jelly Bean will be rolling out within the next couple of weeks. According to its sources, Google has already started to push the update to Google employees with Nexus devices, including the Nexus 4, Nexus 7, the Nexus 10, and is allowing them to test out Android 4.2.2. before the official release to the public.
The sources iDigitalTimes from Google were granted access to Android 4.2.2 "recently". This could mean that Google is just starting their limited testing. Thus, the update should be release mid-February or early-March.
According to Android news blog Android Community, the update would probably be a minor one and would only taking care of some bug fixes. iDigitalTimes can confirm that the Android 4.2.2 update will be minor and "for the most part, a bug fix."
The Google-LG Nexus 4 boasts a 4.7 inch screen display with 1280x768 resolution, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 8 MP camera and 2100 mAh battery. The new Google-LG smartphone runs with the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which promises new features upgrade such as better camera options and controls. This has become the selling point of the device.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies